Book 18 - Love dont wait

Hey guys !!!

Here is one shot

Don't try to copy my ideas; I might report it to watty (Just warning)

I posted one shot after a long time

Don't forget to like and comment, and pls do.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a third-year student. His brother Omkara and Rudra are also studying in the same college. Omkara has a best friend, Annika Vardhan, who has a crush on shivaay, but unfortunately, he doesn't give a second glance at her. She feels bad but ignores it. Om and Rudra are well aware of it but couldn't do anything as their elder brother focuses on studies.

Shivaay pov

I could see Annika trying to gain my attention; unfortunately, she failed as usual, but this is the first time I saw tears in her eyes, is she hurt, nevertheless? One day she has to realize I don't have any feelings for her.

Later on, Annika ignored me for the rest of the time till college gets over. Why am I feeling sad about it? Isn't it good that I am getting rid of her and focusing more on my studies? Why can't I concentrate on anything and being worried about why Annika is ignoring me?

For the first time in the lunch break, Annika didn't join us in our usual seats. I could see Omkara and Rudra's usual bantering. Why am I desperate to see Annika? What is happening to me? I should be happy but

Flashback

Annika spilling food on her dress, Rudra makes fun of her, and Annika being herself, picks up the food from her clothes and eats it. Then, seeing shivaays disgusted face, she bursts into laughter.

Flashback ends

Shivaay pov ends

His chain of memory breaks when he hears Omkara's ringtone. He could feel something was weird, and he was missing Annika. Maybe he became so habitual to her, how she glances at him with so much love and stares at him without bothering her in public. How she professed her love for him indirectly and directly, but he broke her heart by rejecting it on her face. Now he is feeling pain as if something unusual is taking place.

The whole day he was feeling uneasiness at home; also, his mind was occupied with her. He didn't feel to study as he is a bookworm, point to be noted. His brothers were noticing the change but remained silent. So it's his time to suffer, how much he made the girl cry.

The next day in college, he was waiting for a glance at her. Secretly he was looking for her. The moment he saw her face light up with happiness, a smile formed on his face; within seconds, his face color was lost. He saw Annika walking hand in hand with a guy; not only shivaay was shocked the whole college was dumbfounded. Everyone knows how much crazy Annika was for shivaay and suddenly showing up with another guy was nothing less than a shock for them. People started murmuring among them, and the noises were getting high. Annika noticed it, and she knew why this commotion took place.

Annika shouts - Silence.

It was a pin drop silence.

Annika - Well, Well, why so much confusion? I understood you cant snatch love from someone, and you should be fortunate to have someone who loves you. So I am presenting you, my fiance, Mr. Arnav Raizada, who loves me so so much, I can't even explain.

Annika has an eye-lock with Shivaay.

Annika - By the way, next week I will fly to America with my fiance and complete my studies there.