Book 14 - Recreation of Ishqbaaaz Scene

Hey guys !!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

(P.S I AM CHRISTIAN )

I HAVE TO SAY THIS BCZ MANY THOUGHT I BELONG TO SOME OTHER RELIGION

Sorry this time, only one update on Christmas, last time I had given u guys a treat because I have many personal issues to handle 😑😑 bloody life

Don't forget to like and comment

Ignore grammatical errors

I hope you guys like it; then I will try to recreate many other scenes of ib to

Oberoi Mansion was fully decorated as the Great Shivaay Singh Oberoi announced his wife in front of the media. As no one saw his wife's face as it was hidden under the veil.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi arrives in his attitude and royal look. He wore a black sherwani. He looks at the media, giving them a smirk. His brother's om and Rudra, Priyanka, and dadi were upset with him. There wasn't a tint of happiness on their face.

Flashback

Omkara has doubts regarding shivaays wife when he saw marriage clicks, and the family surrounds shivaay and his bride when he tries to flee her away. Her veil was removed, and everyone comes to know shivaay forcefully married Annika when tia eloped from marriage.

Later on, shivaay gets a call; he and his brothers arrives at the secluded place and finds tia tied with ropes inside a sack.

A function was organized where shivaay will announce his wife's name. Annika left the house the moment he went in search of tia. Shivaay is least bothered by it; according to him, in front of the world, he married tia, he will marry tia in real after getting a divorce from Annika. Rudra and om were upset by him, and they never expected this kind of behavior from their elder brother, to whom he has feelings; this clearly showed them shivaay values money more than feelings. Priyanka was ignoring her brother. Dadi was upset with him. Pinky and Tej were happy with his decision for the first time in the history of the Oberoi family; they both agreed on something. However, Shakti was displeased with it, and Jhnavi was upset with him.

Om tried to talk with shivaay, but the latter shut him off.

Flashback ends

Shivaay - Meet my wife, Mrs. Tia Singh Oberoi

Shivaay raises his hand for tia. With her head in pride, Tia walks towards shivaay; at that moment, she turns towards her left and winks at someone. She gives her hand to shivaay, and he holds her, and they both pose as a happily married couple for media.

A voice comes

"Mrs. Tia Singh Oberoi, you are under arrest."

Everyone shocks to see a police officer was standing there—a smirk on her face. As soon the media sees her face, they start clicking her pictures. Tia was sweating while the whole Oberoi family was shocked to the core. Shivaay face lost its color, and his eyes widen in shock when he saw whose standing there.

Shivaay couldn't utter her when some policewomen held the arms of tia and started taking her away, and she shouted his name. He came out of his shock state, and now he was angry. His family's reputation was at stake.