Book 13 - Misunderstanding

Hey guys

------------------
Do read

First of all, don't watch ib; it's not our ib anymore.

If u r on Twitter, use hashtags #Shivikaforever (u must be aware ), we are rewatching episodes of ib from 1 epi ... Today 2 episode will be watched, and its reviews will be given ( The impression of seeing the epi as the first time )

Don't contribute to trp.

Don't watch in Hotstar, and a google drive link will be given.

Another amazing fact every fd is trolling ishqbaaaz; if it were one month back, we wouldn't have let them sleep. Toxic fd is known for a reason, and today we r silent. Just amazing 😑.

If any nox fans are here, don't think I hate nox; no, it's not like that; if he were doing some other show, I would have definitely supported him, but ib is shivika n narbhi only.

Now comes another topic

Do you want me to start another book similar to "GAME OF DESTINY" ? like fun, prank, comedy, and romance. I need ur response, then only I will start.

Yes, I am going to start a possessive story of shivika.

These both stories will be published in Tales of Shivika love #1 ( Short stories )

Book 1 in this series (You can find it in my profile )

In 2019 not currently.

--------------

Annika and Shivaay were living together. A happy couple. They are in a relationship for 2 years, approved by their parents. Modern parents, lucky them.

Shivaay was CEO of the company, while in the same company, Annika was in administration management. They both had the same working timings. Everything was perfect until one day when shivaay accidentally wakes up at midnight and found Annika was missing and saw her entering the house at 5 am. He found every day, Annika leaves home at midnight and arrives in the early morning before he wakes up. He started doubting her as she looked tired when she enters home. Shivaay couldn't bear the fact that she was cheating on him. As usual, Annika enters the home silently without taking notice, and as she looks at the sight in front of her, a gasp comes out of her mouth.

Shivaay was looking at her with anger, and her bags were packed. Tears formed in her eyes.

Shivaay - Get out of my house

Annika - Shivaay listen to me

Shivaay - I said, get out Annika, I really loved you but never thought you were using me for money.

Annika - No, shivaay, you have misunderstood the situation. Please hear me out.

Shivaay - I have misunderstood the situation ... Oh really, are you kidding me, the girl who is leaving home at midnight and coming back in the early morning ...

Annika - It's not what you are thinking

Shivaay - leave the house before I ask my security guards to throw you out. I never thought of my girlfriend to be a slut, oops, my mistake, ex-girlfriend.