Book 4 - Weird Love

Hey guys!!!

Here goes another Os

Another one is on the way.

I am sorry for not updating other books... I am not in the mood to write... So sorry

This is a light-hearted Os.

Don't forget to comment and like. Itni kanjoosi achi nhi haii

Club place

Annika, in a bar, sitting on her seat while sipping her drink, presses the earpiece.

Annika - Have you found out anything about Khushi? 

Khushi - Nahh... God knows where these Mafia dealers are.

Annika - Might be counting how many bodyguards they have

A voice comes

You are the wrong babe... I am amused to see how calmly agents are sitting over here without any fear.

Annika turns and comes face to face with Mafia don Shivaay Rosario. She gulps and mentally smacks herself for being at the wrong club. She should have been at Rokario club instead of Rosario. Why couldn't they name something other than their surnames that only have a difference of K and S in it?

Annika - Umm, excuse me... What are you talking about? 

Shivaay had a dangerous aura with him; his eyes held venomous intense stare. He holds her hands, but she smacks at her.

Shivaay - No one smacks me, especially a girl. Every girl has fallen for me, even its agents or spies, babe.

Annika - What's special about you other than the fact you own this bar?  Who do you think you are?  A person who dressed like a person who wants to impress his boss.

Annika knows she was digging her grave. It was one of the best bars in the city with specialties, and he is a billionaire, and how easily she is insulting him. I was hoping you could wait a minute, why even I am talking to him, I should escape from here and complete my mission. Her thoughts were startled when she heard a loud thud on the table and saw Shivaay was seething in anger, and it was the exact time she should leave. She tries to leave, but before that, a hands hold her wrist, and she collides with a back without thinking. She holds the person's hands and hits him on his stomach with her elbows. She turns to see the person's face, and it was Shivaay; his eyes were red with anger. She gulps; he was about to hold her when she kneed him and runs away from him. He groans in pain and cusses her aloud.

Annika, as soon she reaches outside, she sees some person trying to follow her. She removes her heels and throws at them, hitting at their manhood. Here goes their production factory down. She sees two more people following her; she slides down her pocket knife and throws at one, which hits at one person's le,g and the other was still following her, he could have reached her before that he gets punched on his face and he falls unconscious.

Khushi - I saved your ass.

Annika - Ass my shit, we were at the wrong place, and now that idiot Rosario will be hunting me down.

Khushi laughs at her, Annika glares at her

Hotel

Khushi and Annika reach the hotel they were staying. They both were agents of a company, must say best agents of the company who completed every mission assigned to them. Their new mission was to pull out every piece of information about Rokario's.