Book 6 - Who Am I To You?

Hey guys!!!!

HAPPY NEWS

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY

BIRTHDAY TREAT FROM MY SIDE TO YOU ALL, ABOUT 4-5 UPDATES TODAY

SAD NEWS

MY STATE KERALA IS DROWNING IN WATER. PLS PRAY

I AM SAFE; I AM STAYING IN MADHYA PRADESH

I HOPE YOU WILL LOVE THIS

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT ON HOW THE CHAPTER WAS

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED AFTER 3-4 HOURS; OTHERWISE, WATTPAD WILL HAVE ISSUES

A girl enters a restaurant, the waiter asks for her name; she replies Miss Annika, the waiter shows her way. Her seat was already booked for two people.

Annika was waiting for someone; she ordered wine. It was about 4 hours, and there was no sign of him, the restaurant was about to close, they informed her, she thanked them and made her way home with glossy eyes, with an ache in her heart.

Annika reaches her home and realizes he hasn't reached her yet. She checks her social websites and finds out he is spending time with his fake girlfriend in some restaurant. A tear falls from her eyes; she throws the phone on the ground, smashing it into pieces.

Shivaay Oberoi, a famous guitarist and member of Squad 5, sensational pop music of India. Their management wanted publicity, so they asked their members to date popular celebrities, well other boys were single except shivaay, who was in a relationship with Annika for three years, they both were living in a relationship, without her consent, he forced his decision upon her as he will fake date a celebrity and media will follow them which will increase their value in the market, but he will love only her. It's one year, Annika was silently suffering; those who were aware of their relationship started mocking her and calling her mistress for being in a relationship with him, but he remained silent all way for his image. Finally, she had enough; she can't tolerate it anymore. She won't let anyone walk over her anymore.

Annika packs her bags; she was crying. She remembered how he always ignored her and gave time to another girl. He never shared anything with her; she started having doubts about what if he has fallen for her; if it is, then people will blame her.

The staff of Shivaay was worried when they saw Annika was leaving home; they loved her, they knew the truth, they were aware how their boss was hurting her, but they can't, they say. Annika said goodbye to everyone. She entered a cab and left.

-------

Shivaay enters the home; he was finally to have a glance of his love. It was a tiresome day. He was frustrated by all faking it. He wanted to spend time with her. He noticed all his staff were upset and had a sad face. They avoided eye contact with him. He enters his room; he saw Annika's broken phone on the ground. He shouts for her and finally finds a note.

I love that Shivaay who loves me
I don't know who is this shivaay
The one who never bothered to care for me,  I can't take it anymore shivaay
You have forgotten about me, Shivaay, for the past year, you are with her. Who am I to you? Your mistress or pass-time girlfriend.  People call me mistress, and what did you do?  You remained silent