Book 17 Saved by Him

Hey guys !!!

Here comes new os

I hope you all will love it

This isn't edited yet

Don't forget to like and comment

Annika is a beautiful girl who has currently completed her pg course and stayed with her parents before joining the company as an employee. She received a job through campus placement.

Her parents gifted her a beautiful dress. She was wondering what happened to her parents, why so much love suddenly. She was suspicious but shrugged it off. She felt weird as they organized a beautician to make her ready. She was confused. "Why was she getting ready for someone else party ?" when she asked her mom, she replies, "You should look nice as it's time to catch the attention of males. "Annika's eyes widen in shock with her mother's blunt confession.

Annika and her family, including her parents and siblings, reach the venue. When they reached the entrance, rose petals were showered on them. She was getting bad vibes, her hands were getting sweaty after each passing minute, and finally, her parents forced her to climb the stage and made her sit on the couch specially organized for the couple. Annika was shocked, and she got teary-eyed. She tried to get up, but her mom threatened her, dug her nails on Annika's shoulder, and made her wince in pain.

A voice comes. "Hello, Annika."

Voice was familiar for her; she looked upon the person and got the shock of her life; Daksh Oberoi was standing there with a smirk.

He comes near her and holds her hand forcefully, and makes her face the audience.

Daksh - Everyone, may I take your attention. Here's is my beautiful girl who will tie my nuptial around her neck, and my names' vermillion will fill her forehead.

Annika understood the underlying meaning of his words. He is taking revenge, and what hurts most, parents betrayed her even after knowing what type of man he is.

Flashback

Annika was in her first year when Daksh was her senior. He was one of the playboys of the college who used girls as tissue. Girls would fall for his charms and use them till he gets tired of them and discards her when he is satisfied with her. Annika's best friend Mallika was a nerd and belonged to a middle-class family who had fallen for Daksh; Annika was aware as her friend clearly knows how much she disgusted him. Mallika thought Daksh truly loves her, and with her love, she can change him into a better person, but the opposite happened; he used her as a fuck toy and even offered her to his friends who raped her for their pleasure as she was spiked in her drink. The next day realization hits her, she accuses Daksh and his friends, but they laugh at her. Mallika was disheartened, and her heart broke into pieces. Annika was unaware of the moment she entered the room she was sharing with Mallika, and she found a dead body hanging on the fan. Annika screamed in shock and broke down completely; police enquired the entire place, claiming it as suicide. But in court, Annika produced evidence where Mallika left a note where it states, "Daksh and his friends raped her," but the interesting fact was in post mortem report, nothing about it was mentioned. The case was closed due to the Oberoi family's influence, but questions were raised on their reputation. Everyone started seeing them as a characterless family. Daksh threatened her to take his revenge on her.

Flashback ends. 

Daksh tries to put a ring on her finger, but Annika takes her hand back.