Book 12 - Always yours

Hello guys

I know I wrote this book for Barun and surbhi

But

Now its changed to nakuul and surbhi aka shivika

Actually, at that time, I was upset with shivaay; he forcefully married Annika and called her names that I couldn't tolerate, so yeah, it was like revenge on him.

Now I lost shivika, so I forgive him a little bit

For those who have read this earlier, there's a romantic surprise in this book. 😈😈😈
(which was not there)

A daughter was serving dinner to her father when they hear the doorbell.

Girl - I'll see who's their papa.

The girl unlocks the locks and opens the door when someone forcefully presses a napkin on her face. As the girl smells chloroform, she falls unconscious. One man picks the girl in bridal style and takes her outside the house.

Father was worried for his daughter; he gets up from his chair and walks towards the main door when a man hits on the father's head with a log; father holds his head and groans in pain, he falls on the floor unconscious.

After several hours later.

The father opens his eyes and finds himself tied to a chair with ropes. He looks around his surroundings and finds himself in a room, and he sees his daughter, similar to him, tied in a chair with rope.

Father - Annika, Annika wake up.

Annika stirs in sleep

Father - Annika

Annika opens her eyes slowly, and she looks around herself in an unfamiliar place. Then, finally, she looks at her father in panic.

Annika - Papa. Why are we here?

Father - Relax, beta, police will found us soon.

Annika - But how is it possible without any communication

A voice comes

"No one will find you both alive."

Father gasps in shock as he sees the person in front of him

Father gasps in shock as he sees the person in front of him. The man's eyes were as if it's staring at the person soul, his lips were turned into a smirk in knowing what he is doing, and the result of it will be in his favor, his face beard added to complete his look and with hair strands falling on his face was a drooling worthy face. He wore a shirt and trousers. A drooling worthy site for any girl, and the same situation was with Annika. She was eye raping shivaay, and his smirk grows as he notices. He winks at her, her eyes widening in shock, and gulps her saliva. Her father notices their exchange.