Book 16 - Jealousy

Hey guys !!!

Here is a short part of the jealousy track

I would bring more parts of the shivika jealousy track. You know why? Shivaay looks so cute when he is jealous of Singh Oberoi.

I know this is not the best os ... But still, give it a try and give ur opinion; I hope you like this Mansi_SR.

I know this is not a perfect jealousy track.

2/5 out of readers choice.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi, who can make anyone dance on his fingertips, is tortured by his lifeline Annika or aka Mrs. Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi, by giving silent treatment for two days and is always busy on the phone. His brothers are not helping him as usual when it comes to choosing between bhabhi and bhaiya. They slide towards their bhabhi. Now he is all alone.

Shivaay was cursing himself, and it's all because of his tadi only. His childhood friend Ragini arrived in the Oberoi mansion, and she took over freedom on him; she was always hugging or kissing him on the cheeks, which triggered Annika. He didn't mind it when Annika came to spend time with him; ragini would interfere. Two days back, he arrived home, Ragini greeted him, but Annika was nowhere to be seen; he searched her in their bedroom, but she was not there, he asked other members about her, but no one uttered a word in reply and ignored him. He called her several times, but she ignored his calls. Finally, he was aware that she wouldn't pull out any stunt without informing his brother, so he barged into rudras bedroom to ask about her, and he found out Annika was blushing while seeing something in her phone and Rudra was teasing her.

Shivaay called her names to bring her attention, but both ignored him; he was about to snatch her phone when she hid her phone. She glares at him with anger which terrified shivaay, and he knows something was not right.

Annika - What?

Shivaay - Why are you ignoring me?

Annika - Am i Mr oberoi ?

Shivaay calms himself, and he tries to hold her shoulder; she shows him her hand in a gesture to stop him.

Shivaay - Annika, what happened?

Annika - Are you asking me what happened?

Rudra inserts himself in between

Rudra - Bhaiya, how could you say that to bhabhi when you ignored her and allowed that naagin to hug you and kiss you. You avoided bhabhi

Annika - See ...

Om - I didn't expect it from you, shivaay. You IGNORED BHABHI  (Giving extra stress)

Om and Rudra hi-fis behind Annika, and shivaay stares at him with anger. Annika storms out of the room. Shivaay was about to shout at om and Rudra when naagin oops Ragini entered.

Ragini - Shivaay, why are you so stressed? Do you want me to give you a back massage?

Shivaay loses his calm.

Shivaay - Get out of my house before I drag you out

Ragini's eyes widen in shock before she could say he leaves the room. Om and Rudra laugh at her.

-----

Current Scenario

Shivaay was worried; Annika ignored him and was busy with her phone. He noticed how her eyes lited up, and she blushed right away. It pissed him off. He tried to calm himself.

On the same day, he found Annika sitting on the edge of the pool, her legs dipped in water and lost in her phone; he stepped closer to her and found a scene which shooked him to the core.

Shivaay - Annika

Shivaay - Annika

She got scared due to sudden intervention, and her phone fell into the pool. She tried to save it, which resulted in her falling into the pool. Her clothes were drenched in water which made her look sexy,shivaay licks his lips, and he jumps into the pool, splashing more water on her, making her irked in anger. 

Annika - You damaged my phone dumbo Singh Oberoi

Shivaay - As if you were doing some important work

Annika - I was

Shivaay - I didn't know you loved watching romance anime 

Annika, with a smirk

Annika - Well, I loved watching myself romancing with hot hunks

Shivaay flares in anger; he holds her hands and brings her towards him, and twists her hands behind her. With one hand, she holds his collar. They stare into each other's eyes.

Shivaay - You named your character your name ... Why?

Annika - Why not shivaay? It's just an anime and not a real human being

Shivaay - You cant romance with anyone except me

Annika - Is that a rule for women only or is it applicable for men also.

Shivaay - Annika, I couldn't stop her; she was my childhood friend, but why you didn't stop her. You are my wife, right, and you have a claim on me.

Annika thoughts for a while and realizes her mistake, and she should have stopped Ragini instead of being silent.

Annika - I am sorry, shivaay. I thought you liked it

Shivaay - How could you think like that, Annika? You are the only woman I loved to be touched.

Annika drops her head down in guilty; with his other hand, shivaay holds her cheeks and raises to his eye level.

Shivaay - So how about the compensation for your mistake Annika?

A mischievous glint  in his eyes

Annika - You forgive me

Shivaay - In one condition, you wont play anime romance games anymore

Annika makes a pout

Annika - I'll promise
(With a sad face)

Shivaay - So let's start

Annika with a puzzle

Annika - What?

Shivaay picks her up from the pool and makes their way to their bedroom. Rest is history.

Don't forget to like and comment.