Book 10 - You belong to Me

Amazing cover
By ImLilMissComplicated

Another happy news

Star is launching their new channel in South Africa under Star life name

Ishqbaaaz will be telecasted under the name GAME OF LOVE  FROM 27 AUGUST AT 10:00-11:00. It will be English subtitles

Guess what montage is

ROYAL MONTAGE OF SHIVIKA

Who is promoting the channel?

AS ALWAYS, WHO ELSE THAN  NARBHI

GUYS, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR
NARBHI, SHIVIKA AND ISHQBAAAZ IN ITA18 AWARDS

LINK -  www.indiantelevisonacademy.com

www.ita2018.com

Hey guys

Here comes another os

Don't forget to like and comment.

Annika was new to Bangalore city, and she got admission to one of the top universities for her PG course. She had to stay in a college hostel with her roommate, who was a nice girl. She came to know her name is Mallika and she joined college with her other friends. 

College day

Annika met Mallika's friends. They were friendly and funny. She liked them all but never trusted them fully; how can you trust a person completely when you are a stranger. Mallika has a twin brother Arnav, whom Annika had a little crush on. Mallika's other friends were Khushi, Siddharth, Rahul, Priya. 

Few weeks everything went on normally; they hang out whenever they got time, they sneaked out of the hostel room, a rebellious act, but that's the fun part of staying in college, these are the things you will remember when you get old and laugh at.

Arnav liked Annika, but he had an attitude any girl will fall at his feet, so he bluntly told Annika, but she refused. It's not because she doesn't like him, but she had issues trusting people, and her past was still haunting her. So  Annika politely said she would need her time to trust him and she can't be with him right away, it hurt his ego, and the pride of Arnav and his friends provoked him to make her jealous so she will be the one who will be begging for him. Mallika disagreed with it as she knows Annika's turmoil and asks them to give her time, but they refused as his pride affected him.

The next day, everyone was sitting in the cafeteria when Arnav came with a girl; his hands were around his waist, it crushed Annika's hurt, and she thought he wanted to sleep with her and nothing else; if he truly loved her, he would have understood and waited for her. Annika ignored it. Mallika noticed it and understood Annika faked her expression, and she was surprised by the facial expressions of Khushi; her eyes were in pain, and she tried to put on a fake smile. Mallika was confused; she liked both girls, but who is an apt one for them. Arnav boasted about his so-called girl Tia in front of his friends, hoping to get some reaction from Annika, but it was abortive as he saw she was absorbed in her phone.