Book 15 - Realisation of Love (Narbhi)

Hey guys !!!

Here go 1/5 suggested ideas by readers.

This idea is suggested by Affrinsara di, and I hope you like it

Don't worry my readers, and soon I will post the other os too, suggested by you all

Nakuul and surbhi both single . Popular actors of the tellywood industry. Hottest on-screen couple in tellywood who have amazed everyone with their hot chemistry, making other burns in jealousy.

They both worked together in the Ishqbaaaz show. In November, surbhi's exit was coming to light, which made an uproar among fans, forcing them to take back their support from watching shows on tv and Hotstar. As a result, people unsubscribed their premium from Hotstar. Surbhi last day shoot was on the second week of December; after that, she went to the UK for avta awards and spent her vacation. Nakuul was continuing his shoot.

Nakuul had to have a clean shave look for his new character. He was gulping his saliva in disgust. He cants do anything else. His stylist gives him a clean-shaven look and the moment nakuul looks himself at the mirror, the first thing he felt was to puke. He was agitated by his look. He was avoiding facing anyone with his own look. Now it's time for him to meet with the new cast; he was upset with it earlier; he had Surbhi, his close friend, then his boys Kunal and lee, and now he has no one. He didn't bother to introduce himself to the new cast and started shooting without any care. Two weeks passed on.

Nakuul was not acting, it was clearly seen, and it affected trp's as the trp gone below 1, which resulted in the show's ending.

He felt something missing in his life, and he was getting pissed off, offended, and agitated easily. He couldn't pinpoint what was going through him. His best friend Alekh was worried for him; alekh noticed nakuul was normal when he saw surbhi's pictures from London or having a conversation with her family. He understood nakuul has fallen in love with her, and slowly nakuul started missing her, and alekh explained to him HE IS IN LOVE WITH SURBHI. Nakuul was stunned for a second, he closed his eyes, and a  live videotape of his moments spent with surbhi started playing, which brought a smile to his face. He shouted in joy, "I AM IN LOVE WITH SURBHI," and hugged alekh.

---

Surbhi was happy spending her time with her parents, but something was missing. She was upset with gul, an act never expected from a person she used to call "MOM," but this is the television industry; only money matters. She missed living as Annika in her life, and she missed fights with so. Her moments were spent inset with everyone, but someone had a special place.

The moment she saw a new lead beside nakuul, she felt to kill her but she couldn't after all its industry, and they all are actors. She couldn't understand why she felt uneasiness with the new lead. After all, they have to move on in their life with new shows and costars, then why couldn't she move on from the fact "SHE HAS ONLY RIGHT TO BE BESIDE NAKUUL, NO ONE? ELSE." She was confused about what was happening to her, why she was possessive of him. She doesn't have any right, and he can act with anyone, but she was happy the show was ended before nakuul could do romance with that "cheapedi."

Surbhi was alone in her room, and her parents have another room in the hotel, and they went to look around the city; she was not in the mood, so she denied them. Then, she hears a doorbell and expects room service, but when she opens the door, she finds alekh standing in front of her with a broad smile; she immediately hugs him.

Surbhi - I missed you.

Alekh - I missed you too sissy.

Surbhi and Alekh separate, she invites him inside, and she was peeping around to find someone else but couldn't see a trace of him. A gloom covers her face, alekh smirks seeing it.

Alekh - Nakuul, someone is eagerly waiting to see you

Surbhi instantly shouts - "No."

Surbhi hears footsteps, and she looks from where the sound is coming and sees a person walking towards her; she saw his sandals and slowly looks above till it reaches face. The moment she saw it, her mouth hangs in shock.

The truth was surbhi and nakuul never had a live video chat, and she hasn't seen any video clip of ishqbaaaz.

Surbhi - What the fuck ??

Nakuul - Surbhi

Nakuul and Alekh were surprised by her sudden outburst.

Surbhi - Get out Nakuul Mehta

Nakuul - Why ?

Surbhi - Go away. I don't want to see your face.

Angry tears were flowing down her cheeks, and her cheeks were red in anger. Nakuul couldn't understand, he came near her and hugged her.

Nakuul - Shannt ho ja baby ... Kya hua
Surbhi held him as if her life depended on it.

Surbhi - Look what that bitch made of my nakuuls face, I will kill her with my bare hands.

Nakuul - Shaant ho ja meri jhansi ki rani.

Alekh was watching them with aww.

Surbhi was getting violent after each second of seeing his face. Finally, she takes her phone and dials a number.

Surbhi - Abhai terko sharam nhi ati ,tunai mujhay toh show sai bahar kiya , tunai mujhay kitna rulaya ,rotai rotai maina scenes ki ,fans ko shaant karnai kai liya video banana padha wo bhi terai wajah sai par fir bhi tera dil nhi bhara ... Tu ek dyaan jaisa tera serial hai , nakuul nai kya galti ki jo tunai mera future pati ki handsome face kharab kar di... Teri himat kesai hua chudail ,teri toh mai ******** na kar du ... Mai bas ek shabad bol du , merai fans teri ******* kar dengeya. Teri aukat nhi hai , tujhay mera nakuul ka face hi mila ,apna free tha na usmai daadi bada deti na ....

Surbhi continues giving her long lecture to none other than gul. Nakuul was shocked, she always respected her, but today she beat the crap out of her, and the way she said her future pati made him jump in happiness. He hifi with alekh in air.

Surbhi finally ended the call and released her breath. Before surbhi could speak anything,nakuul kisses her, and alekh closes his eyes.

Alekh - Warn me next time, not interested in watching an adult movie.

Nakuul and Surbhi both ignore him and continue kissing each other. Finally, in need of breath, they break it and rests their forehead on each other.

Surbhi, with tears in her eyes, cups his face.

Surbhi - Witch spoiled your hair and beard; if anyone tries to touch your hair and beard next time, ill chop their hands.

Nakuul - Why will you chop their hands, surbhi? (With a smirk)

Surbhi flushed at her foolishness, he hasn't asked her yet, and she is claiming him as he belongs to her. Then what about the kiss they shared? She was getting confused, she moves from there, but nakuul holds her hand, and she turns to look at him and founds him on his knees

Nakuul - Surbhi, will you do the honors of becoming Mrs. Nakuul Mehta?

Surbhi knees down,matching his level, and  wounds her arms around his neck with a smile and pecks on his lips

Surbhi - Yes, Mr. Mehta

-----The end ----

So, guys, I hope you like this os

Don't forget to like and comment