~Prolouge~

Tanya Clarkson got off the long flight from Minnesota and finally stepped on European soil for the first time in her life. Dublin, Ireland, the new and fascinating foreign land, she felt out of place as her milk chocolate skin stood out to all the ivory ones surrounding her, as they all rush through the terminals of Dublin Airport. She dragged her suitcases and procrastinated on where she was going to stay till she could get on her feet, and get well acquainted with the area. Being alone was something she didn't expect to happen at the age of 21.

Both of her parents recently killed in a place crash, being an only child and having family who despised her all except her uncle George and her aunt Dana. She left without saying a word to anyone, right after the funeral of her parents she packed up her bags, collected the life insurance money left to her, quit grad school and got on the first flight out, she had to catch more than one flight but she didn't care. As long as she was out of Minnesota from the conniving and selfish family that tried to kiss her ass for a piece of the six figure inheritance she was granted. She saw right through their charade. All of them except the genuine sympathy her aunt and uncle expressed not once asking about the money.

She stared down at the android cellphone in her hand, she had over 40 missed calls from her family before she crossed over seas into Irish territory. She let out a deep audible sigh and threw the cellphone into the garbage bin in front of her, and walking out into the bright sunny day. This was the beginning of traveling the world, something her parents always wanted to do. Something they died doing. This was something she made her goal to continue on. Or so she thought

~*~

"Ugh, I told myself to make sure I remembered the directions!" Tanya said aloud to herself, as she slapped her forehead with her palm. She was browsing the local shopping stores on Grafton street.

People were walking and enjoying the wonderful day, and after getting settled in the Holiday Inn right near the airport and taking a cab into town she got lost in viewing a boutique with a dress she couldn't resist, even though it took her and the shop owner forever to figure out how to trans-over American money for euros she got the dress for 90 U.S dollars which is 66.16 in Euros.

She had to figure out a way to get back to the hotel since it was getting dark, she didn't have a cellphone, and when she would stop to ask the locals to borrow theirs they looked at her like she was an unknown species.

She walked around to at least find a public phone somewhere about. A rough gust of wind flew by and almost sent her tumbling backwards. That was until strong arms held her steady as the wind finished flowing its course. She turned around to thank the stranger, which was until she was met with the most beautiful blue grey eyes on the planet.

DAMN, she thought as her breath hitched in an audible gasp.

He was 6 foot, muscular built hidden in a sweatshirt, hair hidden underneath the hood of the sweatshirt, strong facial features peeking out of the dark depths of the hood, and denim covered legs she was sure was toned. She was sure she had just met her match.

"T-thank you," Tanya said nervously, her gaze never leaving his, and his never leaving hers. She looked down and seen that she was still in the hold of the strangers arms around her waist, she cursed herself for allowing her face to get hot from blushing.

"You're welcome, love." He said in not an Irish accent but a British accent, as soon as the sound of his horse, and deep voice left his lips she felt a pool release involuntary down below. The man was the epitome of a God even hidden beneath all the clothing.

"Umm... you can let me go now." She said awkwardly as people walking by smiled at them, in the position they were in you'd think they were a young couple

He stammered over his words but reluctantly let her go, and looked down at his Vans, stuffing his hands into his pockets. When he looked up, their eyes locked and they sat there for so long staring at each other they didn't even realize the sun had set, and the moon was glistening hovering above them. He was the first to break eye contact and look away.

"Uh-umm..." He began as he cleared his throat. "I guess it's gotten dark, yeah?" He said with a chuckle as he looked around at the lights around them shining through all the glass windows of the surrounding shops, and the street lights, hovered above.

"Dammit," she murmured forgetting she had to find a public phone so she could get back to the hotel. "I need to go, umm... thank you again." She rushed hurrying away.

"Wait!" He called out. She hesitated but she turned on her heel and faced him. "You don't sound like you're from around here. Do you need help finding something? Some directions or a ride maybe?"

She thought for a moment, what if this guy was some serial rapist killing off American tourist, or some kind of psycho fresh out of the asylum. The hooded sweatshirt did cause suspicions. But her mother did once say 'Never judge a book by its cover'. So she decided to take the chance.

"Yeah. I need to get back to the Holiday Inn, over by the airport, if you have a phone to spare so I could call a cab, to get back that would be a huge hel-" She started.

"No, don't." He said cutting her off. "I'll drive you if you'd like. Beautiful woman like you, how could I let you go?" He smiled. That smile made Tanya's heart speed up a ton, her mouth felt dry and her body stiffened.

With slight hesitation, she reluctantly agreed. "That would be fantastic." She smiled shyly back at him.

He stepped forward and lent his hand out to her. "The name's Cedric. Cedric Baltimore." He introduced.

She put her hand in his, and before she could say a word he kissed the back of it. Just the touch alone was a chemical reaction. "I-I'm uhh... T-Tanya. Tanya Clarkson." She said shakily.

"It's beyond a pleasure to meet you, love. Should we get going?" He asked with a smile on his lips. She returned it and nodded.

That was the day she met her soon to be husband, the soon to be husband who was constantly on business trips, the soon to be husband she only saw about once maybe twice a week. Sheltered from the outside world with her 2 year old daughter Chloe, a computer with limited to no internet access, no cable television, only DVD'S and surprisingly Netflix. She became the housewife, living in the countryside of Dublin away from people, with her fiancée who she loved to the end of time, who had a secret, a secret she didn't know of, a secret Cedric expected to keep away from her forever... the fact that he was the prince...the prince of Wallaria. Prince Oliver Sterling who was an already married man.