Chapter 4

WARNING SLIGHTLY SEXUAL CONTENT: VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

"So...how's work been?" Tanya asked Cedric as they sat at the table enjoying their dinner in silence.

He stiffened and looked up at her from the opposite end of the table. "It's been...stressful." He said truthfully.

"Really?" She asked genuinely intrigued. "How so?"

He let out an exasperated sigh, and dropped his fork onto his plate, and looked at her. "I don't want to talk about it." He said dismissing the topic.

"But...I haven't seen you in almost 3 months, Cedric." She argued. "I at least want to know if everything is okay with the job that's keeping you away from your family for monthly periods at a time."

"Look, Tanya!" He said loudly making her flinch. He quickly calmed down when he saw her and Chloe's faces stare at him fearfully. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to raise my voice, love. It's just... things are getting a little out of control, and I just want to talk about it when I'm away enjoying being with my fiancée and daughter." He reached across the table and held onto her hand smiling at her.

She hesitated before she held his hand back, and smiled back at him. "I understand," she said. "But since you're here, we can finally talk about getting married." She smiled brighter.

He stiffened once more, and his smiled faded for a brief moment before returning just as quickly. "You're right. We've been dwelling on dates, I think we should wait at least 4 more months before we officially tie the knot, yeah?"

Tanya furrowed her eyebrows. "4 months? That's 4 months too long, Ced. I want to get married now. Let's just elope, or whatever. It's killing me to be just your fiancée."

He let out a sigh, and looked down at his almost empty plate. "Alright. Monday, next week, we'll get married at the courthouse in town." He said smiling.

Her face lit up, and she raised out of her seat almost jumping over the table to embrace him. When she finally released him, she retook her seat, and they continued on with dinner, Cedric's heart raced, as he thought of all the ways he could get out of marrying Tanya so soon with him being so well known around the world. He's surprised she didn't know who he was... or maybe she did, and this was her way of trying to expose him. He shuddered to the thought.

There had to be something he could do to put it off.

~*~

After dinner, Tanya put Chloe to bed, and Cedric read to her, as Tanya cleaned up the kitchen. She was in the middle of washing the dishes, when she felt arms wrap around her waist, and a head lay in the crook of her neck. She giggled when she felt warm breath tickle the skin on the back of her neck, and lips trail down her collarbone.

"Mmm...you smell lovely." He said huskily against her flesh. His hands made their way to the zipper of her dress, and slid it down exposing her red lace bra. He smirked, and slid one strap off her shoulder.

"Cedric...stop." Tanya said trying to be authoritive. "Not in the kitchen." She giggled squirming in his arms.

He pressed himself against her as the front of her body pressed against the kitchen sink. His erection met her backside, and Tanya was still squirming against him, which made him groan. Her hands tried to push him off, but he caught them and held them to her sides on the kitchen counter.

"If I were you I'd stop moving like that, or I'll take you right here on the counter." He threatened seriously in her ear, making her shiver involuntarily.

She gasped, and felt her underwear moisten. She smirked, and continued to move her backside to his groin. She turned around to face him, and lifted one of her legs around his torso running up and down his leg. She bit her bottom lip, and her eyebrow twitched as she grabbed him by his tie roughly.