Chapter 16

"You can't honestly be saying you're pregnant with another one of these half breeds." Natalia's mother Ellen sneered in disgust.

"I know you're not talking about my children," Tanya said in disbelief to the woman sitting a few feet away from her on the red old fashioned classic sofa.

"If you could call them children." Ellen scoffed turning her nose up at her in disgust.

"Hey, you need to calm your horses." Kaleb stressed. "Get the fuck off your high horse and treat Tanya with some damn respect."

"Why should my wife and I, or the king and queen for that matter show respect to a trashy sket, and an black American one at that." Natalia's father Lucifer interceded.

"Maybe it's because she's the mother of their grandchild!" Kaleb defended. What was so surprising was it was Kaleb defending Tanya and her children, instead of Oliver who just stood with his head down in shame as he held Chloe who was subsequently running her tiny chubby hands through his short hair in amusement.

"I find it quite entertaining how you're the one debating with us when it is your highness who couldn't keep it in his knickers and got the whore pregnant...twice now." Ellen said crossing her arms over her chest raising a brow at Kaleb. "You're supposed to be married to the woman, and here she is pregnant with another man's child...or are you two even married? One might call her an opportunist or a gold digger."

Tanya scoffed and tilted her head back in laughter. "A gold digger? I never once ever asked Oliver for a dime, when he left not once did I threaten to take him to court and for child support on him, not once when I found out his status to the world that I'd go to the press and tell my story if he didn't pay me a significant amount of money, I may have threatened him if he didn't sign over his rights but that was it. I never even asked Kaleb for a dime... I worked my ass off to provide for Chloe, and I have my own money I don't need either one of them to make my way." She said slowly.

"I don't want you to have this baby." A female's voice in the room sneered angrily. Everyone turned to Natalia as she stood beside Oliver with her fists balled up and her face red as a tomato. "GET RID OF IT!" She shouted at Tanya.

"WHAT?!" Tanya and Oliver said in disbelief.

"Get rid of the little snot. I don't want it to be born, kill it before it's too late get what is it called again... and aberration!" She said.

"It's called an abortion, I don't even know where the heck you got aberration from." Tanya corrected rolling her eyes. "And as far as your suggestion goes... NO...I'm not getting rid of my baby just because you're pissed about it."

"Either you get rid of it, or I'll do it for you!" Natalia shouted taking a lunge at Tanya. Tanya side stepped Natalia and the woman went flying to the floor. "You stupid bitch!" She shouted from her position on the floor.

She got back up and took a swing at Tanya, her hand collided with the side of Tanya's shoulder as she blocked the hit, and Natalia swung her fist and it collided with the right side of her stomach. Tanya fell to the ground and clutched her stomach.

"GET THE FUCK UP AND TAKE THIS BEATING YOU BITCH!" Natalia spat at Tanya as she stood over her.

Natalia was about to kick Tanya as she laid in a fetal position when a hand came across her face.

"CALM DOWN!" Oliver shouted as Natalia fell into the wall behind her and bounced off of it and onto the floor. "JUST BECAUSE YOU LOST ONE CHILD, DOESN'T MEAN I'LL LOSE ANOTHER ONE!"

The room roared with loud gasps and Oliver was relieved of whatever state he was in. He turned and looked at all the faces in the room, everyone stood in shock and horrified to what had just happened. Tanya hadn't seen that man come of out him since he back handed her months ago. He reached out to help Tanya off the floor but she crawled backwards, pain still shooting through her abdomen.