Chapter 28

"And we're here live at the Buckingham Palace awaiting word of the verification on the king's death, it's been told that the queen herself had stabbed her husband over 6 dozen times in the chest with a unknown object is said to have been a piece of furniture in their bedroom suite." A reporter announced live from Walleria in front of the gates of the Palace as Oliver sat in disbelief with Natalia by his side equally surprised.

"...The queen was arrested, but is being held in the chambers of the palace by authorities, she's been told to have bruises and intentional cuts to her body from no other than the king himself, the king and queen were in an domestic violence relationship all this time, and it has stunned the world into surprise as to how this fact was oblivious to us all, we haven't gotten word on the chargers brought to her majesty but we will definitely keep you updated, I am Melanie Keaton with Citrus News." The reporter concluded.

The television was shut off from Kaleb who stood behind them, not even fazed on the situation, somewhere deep down he knew it was going to happen sooner or later...a woman can only take so much.

"I can't believe this..." Oliver began lowly still in shock to the events. "My mother killed my father, and my father was beating my mother in the bathroom. She didn't even stab him she beat him to death with the seat cover to the loo (toilet)."

It was true, queen Celeste and Thomas had gotten into a confrontation with one ending up not surviving it all. But what no one knew...

It was all Kaleb's doing.

Oh yeah, he'd brought the news on the queen after Tanya had left and she hadn't taken it lightly till she had seen the DNA report on her and her son Oliver...confirming that they both shared the same genetic matches from the father side. Thanks to Natalia he'd gotten a hold of Oliver's hair from a hair brush located in their bathroom, and had the test done by the castle's own private hospice doctor who had sworn to secrecy of the test and the results.

48 Hours Earlier...

The queen stormed up the stairs in the castle in search of her husband, all she had saw was red, all this time he'd been accusing her of having an affair with his brother, and he'd been sleeping with the bitch the man married. She had a feeling something was going on with the two of them long ago, the way they seemed to flirt whenever they were around each other, the way he seemed to touch her sometimes as if it were a mere gesture between friends, a hand on the small of her back as they walked side by side, a stroke of the cheek, the way they danced together on special occasions, their prolonged embraces when they'd hug she'd even caught him stroking her leg once when he was prince in a stairwell on his 24th birthday, when they were engaged.

Of course Robert was the youngest brother by a year and a half, it just so happened that he married a woman 3 years his senior. He was a man in love, and she...was a woman on a mission to riches.

"THOMAS!" Celeste shouted for her husband when she'd reached the room, she'd heard the shower running a few feet away behind the slightly ajar bathroom door. She stomped her feet towards the door and slammed it open, she caught her husband showering enjoying the pleasant sensations of the hot water.

"THOMAS!" She shouted after she flushed the toilet and the hot water scolded him causing him to shout out in pain.

He immediately shut off the running water and stepped out in all his naked glory, the man might've been in his early forties but keeping his body in shape made him look like he was barely in his mid-thirties. He came faced with his furious wife, he glared down at her aggravatingly.

"What in the bloody hell is your problem, lass?!" He hissed his face turning a slight red from anger.

"Explain this to me," She demanded shoving the paper Kaleb had given her in his face.