(LEMON) Luffy x Male! Reader

Bamse: okay so this thing might be a little long but there's some updates on one shot progress, but first a little disclaimer. I've never written something like this before, and uh I hope it's okay...

Luffy: Hey I'm in it again!

Bamse: and he's another reason why I wasn't so sure about the quality haha... he's so... innocent. But I think I did pretty good.
Alright next thing! Today is 6 July, and my Gotcha Day (the day I was adopted) is on the 9th, and I won't really be writing on that day. I typically edit and rewrite and revise and brainstorm everyday throughout whenever I get an idea, so it would be kind of a delay even if it's just a day. I'll try to finish the other two requests for Lucci and Doflamingo before that time, but if not I'm sorry. I'm so genuinely thankful for the requests, I think it's helped with some of my writers block, so thanks!
Anyway, I hope the story is alright!

Law: Bamse-ya why would you write something like this?

Bamse: oh right! The requester! Thanks so much @TonyTonyChoppah and I hope you enjoy!

Law: Fans are so dirty.

Bamse: Shut up! It's not like you're not dirty you overly attractive pirate!

Law: was that supposed to be an insult?

Bamse: shut up! Okay now warning! Sexual content ahead, don't read if you're uncomfortable with it! Okay to the story!

——————

"Happy birthday!" you exclaim, hugging your boyfriend from behind, smiling cheerfully.

"(Y/N)! Thanks!" He laughs, grinning widely.

"Oi! Luffy! There's an island in sight!" comes Zoro's voice from the speakers.

He smiles widely. "Alright! More food!" he yells excitedly. "(Y/N)! Let's go to a buffet!"

You laugh. "Sure, let's do that when we dock."

"Yosh!"

>>Small Time Skip<<

You and Luffy finish up the last buffet of the day as the sun sets, and you lead him to a building.

"A room, just for a night," you say to a lady behind a desk, and she smiles and takes your card, then hands you two keys along with a small brochure.

"Enjoy your night!"

You pull him into the room and close and lock the door behind you two and tossing the keys and brochure aside.

You trap him against the door and kiss him, and he responds and kisses back. 

"Happy birthday," you whisper into his ear, huskily.

You bring him back into a kiss, you pushing your tongue into his mouth. Together, your tongues dance in a passionate kiss.

He moans into your mouth and you pull back, needing air.

"(Y/N), I don't know what's happening, I feel funny, but in a good way, and- ah!" He moans as you attack his neck, sucking and gently biting.

"Shh save the talking, just let it happen. Let me hear your sounds," you breathe against his neck.

Continuing to look for his sweet spot, he moans, his hands grasping at your hair.

Leaving small marks in a trial, you finally find it. He lets out a small yelp and moans louder. You suck and lick at that spot, nibbling and biting occasionally.

You pull away and tug off his shirt, tracing your fingers across his toned chest and stomach, kissing his abs and pecs individually.

You rub your hand over his growing groin, earning a loud moan from the male.

You lead him to the bed, pushing him down on it, and you strip yourself of your shirt.

You crawl over Luffy and pull down his pants and boxers, freeing his length. You kiss his thighs, slowly making your way closer, feeding on Luffy's desperate moans.

Smirking, you lick his length, bottom to top, pausing to suck on the tip.

His head shot back and his mouth released a pleasured moan. Slowly, you took more and more of him until his tip reached the back of your throat.

You started bobbing your head, gradually moving faster and faster.

His hands claw at your hair, pulling you up and down faster.

As his nails scratched your scalp, you moaned, sending vibrations through his body, increasing the pleasure.

"(Y/N)," he pants, "I feel something, it's, ahh," he moans.

You increase your pace, deep throating him hard and fast.

"(Y/N)!" he yelped before letting his orgasm shoot into your mouth, you swallowing it, looking up at Luffy's sweaty, red face.

You flip him over, leaning his ass up. You strip yourself of your remaining clothes.

You lean over him, your bare stomach and chest against his nude back.

You nibble on his ear, rubbing against his ass with your length. His moans ring out, causing your member to grow harder, twitching.

"Suck," you order, putting two of your fingers against his lips. He complies, taking your fingers in his mouth, his tongue swirling around.

You take your fingers out and lean back, sticking your middle finger in his hole. He squealed, head jerking up.

You start thrusting slowly, eventually adding another finger, prompted by his satisfactory sounds.

Unable to take it any longer, you remove your fingers and press your member against his hole, precum lubricating him enough. You push in, your length entering him deeply.

You let out a groan. "Ahh, Luffy, you're so tight," you murmur.

All he can respond with is a moan.

You start moving slowly, impatience starting to grow on you.

"Hah, (Y/N), please go- ah- go faster," he manages to get out.

You smirk at his state, complying and thrusting faster and harder. He lets out a loud moan, sounds keeping up in volume as you find his sweet spot.

You lean over him again, bodies moving together as you prop yourself up with one hand as the other gives Luffy's member some attention.

Sounds of pants and slapping skin fill the room as you feel Luffy grow closer to his orgasm again.

"(Y/N)," he moans between pants, looking back at you, his face red, mouth open with drool on his chin.

He cums, accompanied by a hard moan.

You flip him over so he's on his back, and you increase in speed for your own needs. You grip his hips, thrusting harder and faster with each second.

You let out lustful moans, bending your head back.

"Luffy! I'm getting close!" you cry out.

"You can- hah- let it out in me," he moans out.

That sends you over the edge, spilling your seed deep into him.

You pull out and collapse next to him, exhausted. "Enjoy your present?"