The Cabin Trail

The Cabin Trail

When Robin woke up she was on the middle of the woods! Carter was hoping from tree to tree. Robin was screaming. Carter jumped to the ground and put Robin down.

"What do you think you were doing!" Robin's face was red.

"Well after you replaced the ceiling you passed out and we needed to leave so I carried you out put you on my back and well, left."

"What do you mean "replaced the ceiling", and why did you bring me out here." Robin looked around the woods the leaves were unusually dark, and trees trunks were unusually bright.

"And where did you bring me exactly." Robin was surprised by how beautiful these woods were.

"This is the way to the Captors base that's where you'll meet Jacob he will try to replace your memory."

"OK, I'm completely lost. Its not like you erased my memory."

"We did! We thought it would be better if you grew up being normal,and then when you were ready someone would come and fill you in. And that person is me!" Carter said this like it was normal.

"OK, first that is not possible." Robin started to walk though the woods. She continued."Now I'm really confused. Even if erasing someones memory was possible, why would you need to erase my memory?" Carter started to follow her

"I guess I should just flat out tell you. But the last time someone did that someone else passed out so we had to erase their memory again but there's no way we could do that to you. That's the thing your different. Your "The Artist!"Carter was waiting for a response but Robin wasn't in sight. While he was going on and on like crazy person, I mean who wouldn't run away. Carter ran in a random direction and called after her.

"What was he talking about "The Artist" I'm terrible at drawing."Robin thought. As she was walking she heard something. She walked toward the sound. As she passed a fur miler tree a boy with black hair jumped right in front of he was so close Robin could feel his breath. Robins heart was pounding. He picked her up and jumped. He jumped higher than Carter. Robin could see Carter is the air. They landed right by him.

"Carter, it seems you've lost something." The boy set her down.

"What did you do Jack!"Carter's teeth tightened

"How rude I did nothing. Right Robin." Jack smiled." It seem she likes me more than you maybe I should take your Job. I had to let the base know about the classroom and make Jacob erase everyone's memory. I would of told her everything before she even went to that terrible school. I should just take over your job. Would you come with me to the cabin?" Jack smiled at Robin.

Robin's face turned red. Jack grabbed Robin and kissed her. Carter ran to get Robin. But he was to late Jack had already jumped into the air with Robin in his arms. Jack didn't stay in the air for long he returned to ground and put Robin down.

" I must apologize for earlier it's just that stupid Carter, he always gets on my nerves."

It almost seemed he wasn't the same person. Robin was frozen in shock.

"Um.. It's OK I think but do you know about all this stuff?

"Yes but I will take a while to explain are you sure?"

She was so shocked that she didn't even think about the consequences with going somewhere with a total stranger.

"Yes, Carter could just be crazy but I think my memory is sort-a coming back so it could be a little easier to understand." Robin still confused tried to smile.

"This will take a while so i'll tell you on the way to the cabin. I guess we should walk." Jack and Robin started to walk toward the cabin.

END OF CHAPTER 4