Explanation

Explanation

"I will let you ask the questions. And what ever you don't ask I will tell you what you need to know, OK?" Jack has turned into a completely different person then when they first meet. Jack was actually a very kind person he only has his personality changes when Carters around. Robin didn't quite know what happened to Carter and Jack to make them hate each other so much but she did want to.

"First tell me what happened between you and Carter that made you hate him so much?" Jack tried not it look into her blue eyes.

"Let's start out with a different question." Jacks smile disappeared.

  "And he completely dogged the question" Robin thought to her self."Who is this "Captor" Carter kept going on about, and why did they have to "erase my memory"? Robin still didn't believe them even after almost being 200 feet in the air. Three times. So she said that with sarcasm.

"THE Captors or The Captors is a group go people who help very important people like you. Most of the agents can not revel their true identity but idiots like Carter revel himself and I. And the reason we had to erase you memory..." Jack paused "We though it would be better if you didn't grow up knowing you had the ability to replace, make, and take any object. And that people were tyring to take your talent." Jack thought he sounded crazy to Robin but somehow she was "regaining some of her memory" so she under stood.She smiled.

"OK, I guess I understand, somehow. But why did Carter call me "The Artist"?

"That idiot!"Jack mumbled. "That's the nickname he made for you and somehow it caught on. But I have and will never call you that. I will make up a new nickname for you an even catcher nickname. Jack was joking in a way, but serious at the same time.

"I'm starting to understand why that guy gets on your nerves." They both started to laugh. Then she asked the next question.

  "Do you know why my eyes change color? Carter and my friend Jessie said that my eyes change color."

"Every time you do one of the three thing I said, replace, make, or take an object your eye will turn that color. Isn't that cool my talent isn't as cool." Jack smiled

Robin laughed, then realized what he had just said. "WAIT WHAT! YOU have powers to!"

"Please calm down, I did say it was normal for an agent to have talents didn't I. And besides there not "powers" there talents. He smiled. Jack was hoping that Carter wouldn't catch their trail after Robins little scare.

Robin was waiting for him to tell her his power but he said nothing and kept walking "Well tell me! I want to know you powe... talent." Robin was very interested in what sort of "talent" he supposedly had.

CARTER

Carter still hasn't found Robin or seen Jack. Has he looked through the woods to realize he was lost.

"Crap I can't believe I'm lost." Carter thought to him self. He tripped over a rock his hand got cut. A little drop of blood fell on the floor. He stood up.and started to walk he heard a animal in the distance. "I need to hurry if I don't want to be bear food."He thought to himself and started to walk a little faster.

WE RETURN TO

"I want to see if you can't guess my talent." Jack laughed he didn't think she could do it.

"Give me three try's."

"No can do."

"And why not!?" Robin laughed, in a serousish laugh. Robin seems to have gotten comfortable around Jack.

Jack answered "Because we're here!" The two of them turn by some trees and there it was a very small cabin. It looked in good shape it was almost cute.

"Wait, wait, wait that's the base of the mighty Captor's" Robin couldn't believe her eyes.

END OF CHAPTER 5