First Mission: Part Two

 Carter was to the left and Jack to the right of Robin as they were walking home. It had been quiet for a while, Carter and Jack were still mad at each other. Carter broke the silence.

"What do you think of your new job?" Carter asked as he walked around a tree. Robin became a little angry.

"When did I even agree to do this. I was brought here against my will. And guess who did that?!" Robin looked at Carter as she started to walk faster.

"um..I.." Carter was speech less, and guilty.

"I don't think this job is so bad you get a free laptop, cell phone, protection, and you learn how to control your powers!" Jack didn't realize he was helping Carter. Robin was quiet for a minute

"I guess it not to bad, BUT STILL you didn't have to kidnap me. For all I know you could of been stalkers!"

"We should probably hurry we don't want you go get in trouble." Carter was tyring to change the subject.

"I guess your right." Robin, Jack, and Carter talked the in tire way home to Robins house.

   "See ya." Robin walk up the doorway stairs and waited for the two boys to start a race back to the Base then she walked through the door. Her mother had been waiting for her on their black recliner reading a book in their living room. Robin set down her backpack that Niki got for her and sat next to her mom and gave her a big hug.

"I'm so glad your home, tell me about what you and you friend did. I couldn't recognize her voice, was that Jessie?" Robin tried to think of a distraction.

"No, I do have other friends mom. That was Niki shes a newer friend of mine. And sorry mom I'm really tired, I will tell you tomorrow." Robin smiled. And walked into the shower.

 "Wow, I still can't believe this happened all in one day." Robin thought. "I wonder if i'm just dreaming, yeah, that could be it non of this is real. Tomorrow will be a new day." Robin finished her shower and walked up stairs into her bedroom. Her room is purple with the trim raised to the middle and the bottom half white her bed set the same purple. She also has a desk, an old flat screen on her wall with some shelves below that. Robin got dressed and got in bed. As she let her mind wander, Carter and Jack came to mind. She thought about their fight, and their "conversation" on the way home. She was thinking if Beats and herself actually had a past or if shes just lying,  are all of them liars?

END OF CHAPTER 13