Group's

Groups

Everyone became very worried. "Dominic is loose!?" "What are we going to do now hes probably on his way now?" People began to say all through out the room. Jack ran into the room about after ten or so minutes

"Everyone calm down, I Niki with some help came up with a plan. Because i"m our areas reliable V.I.P a group of people And I have put together groups, so if we were to have an attack we can all work together. We will try to have as many practice missions as we can. The more talented groups will go on more difficult missions, obviously. These groups are ranked alphabetically. Just like our other groups. This sheet has all of the teams and it members. It will be emailed to everyone so please return to your work. That will be all." Niki got down from the platform and walked toward Robin, Carter, and Jack while everyone ran back to there desks.

Niki walked into a "interrogation". "So where were you Jack?" Carter and Jack were fighting again. Niki knew that Robin had tried to talk them out of fighting before but Niki still wanted to give it a try so she could be the one to tell them their groups.

"Where do you think I was? I was here with the rest of us. Where were did you take Robin to? You did end up at the back of the crowd." Cater was about to throw a punch at Jack but Niki stopped him.

"Don't you want to be the first to know your groups." Niki smiled. Robin gasped as she felt the breeze from Carter's punch.

Carter and Jack turned away from each other. "So, Niki whats our groups?" Robin said trying to break the silence. Niki ran up to Carter and Gave him a big hug.

"Carter and I are in the same group!" She yelled. Carter pried Niki off him and asked Niki

"What about Robin?" Niki knew but denied it.

"I didn't look." She stared at the floor. While Carter tried to get the answer out of her Jack started to talk to Robin.

"Want to see your new desk?" Jack smiled. Robin nodded still surprised about how Jack didn't even flinched after Carter's almost punched him. She followed him into an elevator. "Your desk is very close to Carter's and I's. I still don't know who we always get stuck with each other. At least i'm not in the same group as him, because Niki would of mentioned that. Right?" He looked at me, then the elevator door opened. She just smiled. And walked out of the elevator.

"Which way?" Jack walked left out of the elevator.

Everyone looked at her as she walked. "So that's the Artist." "Oh, the Artist is all ready making friend. And with Jack! She's brave." "Look Jack got stuck with the new girl." "Dude, shh that's her, The Artist."

Jack stopped and Robin ran into him. "Sorry."

"It's fine, this is your desk." He gestured to a nice sized desk with a laptop on top, a purple cell phone next to it, a notebook with a panda decoration on it, a black pencil holder filled with a pen ,three pencils ,and a sharpie, and also some sticky notes. "My desk is right across from yours so if you need anything just ask."

"Thanks for helping me Jack." She smiled.

"No problem." He smiled back and sat in his desk

The desk that Robin had was apart of a group of five desks. Her desk was on the end and Jacks was across form hers and she didn't know where Carter sat or the other two member of The Captor that sat in the desk formation. But she was still happy that she got to sit by two people that she new. After Jack sat down he remembered that because Robin was new she wouldn't get the email he offered her to see it on his laptop. She hopped out of her new comfy black office chair and looked at the screen. Robin and Jack were in the same group they were rank A agents the third group before Robin could see who else was in their group Carter and Niki ran into the room. Carter apologized to Robin. When Robin looked at Jack he was looking down and tightened his teeth. It was almost like he had a purple cloud around him. Robin confused looked at the rest of their group it listed

"GROUP 3 'Factors'

Niki 'Captor Captian' H.

Jordan 'Racer' T.

Carter 'Electric' K.

Jack 'Mirror' J.

Robin 'The Artist' M.

Robin finally realized why Carter was apologising. Robin's pupils widened. Jack and Carter were in the same group!!!

END OF CHAPTER 8