Quirk explained: Susanoo Storage *Updated*

If you don't understand her Susanoo storage quirk here's info sheet on it, I updated it and cleaned it up so it's less confusing.

QUIRK: Susanoo Storageis a gigantic, humanoid avatar formed from the users life force and fights outside of the body on the users behalf

is a gigantic, humanoid avatar formed from the users life force and fights outside of the body on the users behalf. Susanoo's also each have their own individual special ability which can be used for any stage. Human beings need 100% of their soul to live so since Susanoo requires certain percentages of life force to activate, it is difficult for the user to stay sane and remain in control as seen in past chapters where Izanami struggles against her own mentality into keeping Susanoo under control. Once the user loses control, the process of possession begins. Have you seen those horror movies like pet cemetery where someone is brought back from the dead but they have no soul? You see how sinister and destructive those people act. That's what happens to Izanami. Susanoo is NOT like dark shadow but it is aware and conscious because Susanoo is the embodiment of her life force. When Izanami loses control, Susanoo is just acting out what she's feeling in that moment. The longer Izanami  stays possessed the faster Izanamis body with shut down due to 100% of her soul/life force not being In her body. Izanami knows when her body is beginning to shut down when her eyes start to bleed and other painful effects such as migraine, loss of bodily functions. You all know what happened when someone dies, their body starts to decompose, fast! So that's why it's vital for Izanami to not use Susanoo for to long without break. Stage five is the equivalent of suicide for Izanami since 100% of her soul is outside of her body fighting, it won't take long for her body to sense the absence of her life force and start to shut down. Susanoo can not be repaired if damaged, User must reactivate Susanoo from the first stage again or advance to the next stage. Susanoo resides in her psyche  which is her storage dimension.

Accompanying her quirk is a storage quirk accumulation quirk that allows her to mark something and store it in a void alternate dimension in her psyche. Izanami can summon that object at will. Izanami can do more with storage but this is all I'll reveal for now. If I remember correctly if the marked object leaves her hand for longer than a minute, it goes back to the storage dimension and she can't summon it for an hour. Since Susanoo and her storage are linked she can transfer a weapon to Susanoo or maybe use Susanoo to transfer something else to storage. If Izanami transfers a weapon to Susanoo she loses the ability to use that object and must relearn how to use it again. She doesn't lose the memory but she loses the experience with the weapon when Susanoo isn't activated. For ex: say you're building a pyramid of cards but then once you reach the top you accidentally breath to hard and knock it over. You have the memory of how hard you worked on your little pyramid but you have to start over. Luckily you have the memory of how you built the pyramid  otherwise you wouldn't be able to build it by you're self again and start over.

Stage 1 ( 1/5 of lifeforce to maintain)

Stage 1  ( 1/5   of lifeforce to maintain)