Final exam [33]

"Now then, let's begin the last test. Don't make any mistakes because if you do, it will hold you back from going to camp."

Why are all the teachers here... I thought cautiously. As if reading my mind Jirou asked my unspoken question. "I expect many of you have gathered information and I believe that some of you have some idea of what we'll be faced with today." Aizawa started.

"Hell yeah! We're fighting those big ol metal robots!" Kaminari cheered whilst Mina joined him.

"Will be completely different for various reasons!"

"""principal Nezu!?"""

"Specs!?" I lurched back in disbelief.

"You're changing the test?" Momo asked.

"The tests now have a new focus. There Will be hero work of course but also teamwork  and combat between actual humans!" Nezu explained, his beady eyes zoned in on me deviously. "This means you children will be working in pairs with the exception of one team against us teachers. Isn't that fabulous?!"

My eye twitched as my mouth ran dry at his words. There's only two people I know I'll have trouble with. Shifting my crimson hues to our black haired sensei, him, and...they return right back to the devil himself. Nezu.

Nezu knew the quirks and drawbacks of my abilities inside and out, where as Aizawa had to do so much as look at me and I'd be rendered useless. Drifting away from reality, I go into deep thought. Either way...it all falls down to whom my partners are...as long as I'm not on a team with- 

"Next, we have Midoriya paired with Bakugou and also Shi."

I just can't catch a break.

"And your opponent will be..." A large figure loomed over us three as my mood sunk completely to the pits of hell.

"I am here!"

I glowered at the number one hero in annoyance, throwing a swift glare to Nezu. The little rat planned this all along..."but fucking why?" I muttered, barely sparing a glance to the two males. All Might was one thing but putting me on Izuku and Bakugou's team again is no coincidence. Why the hell would he put all of us on a team together. Was I supposed to be some mediator between the two? Either way, it wasn't fair on my part considering me and Bakugou weren't exactly on speaking terms right now once again and Izuku was a newborn deer when it came to the explosive blonde. If anything we'd all probably fight each other before we all worked together.

"Now cooperate and work together boys-" All Might glanced at my murderous aura with a sweat drop and coughing into his hand.
"and ladies if you want to win." Unaware that the last thing I cared about was winning and my glare was actually focused on the sneaky little animal a few ways behind him. What the hell was he getting at.

| back in time to the meeting|

"Next is the matter of Midoriya and Bakugou,"  Aizawa announced as they were going over the teams for the test. "I'm leaving them to you, All Might."

"I've decided to put Shi in their group as well, seeing as in their profiles, they all went to the same middle school; so they have the most history."  Aizawa adds but Nezu speaks up, "Even so, I must tell you that I've taken care of Izanami-chan for quite a while. Although, she may get selfless, she still isn't quite the team player yet which may cause her to defect from her team if they prove to be a liability or in her case 'annoyance' to her...Wouldn't it be best if you pit her against me." Nezu warned but Aizawa shook his head, glancing down at the female in third profile sheet. "That's exactly why I'm specifically placing her in the group. Not only is the placement to work on Midoriya and Bakugou's relationship but Shi's cooperative skills under pressure."