Calvary battle [19]

(Izanamis hair color^)
||

"Now then, it's time to get started!"

Izuku was the rider. Ochaco and Hatsumi were in the back, and Tokoyami and me were up front. Since the number of people were odd, Midnight let us have five people.

"Uraraka."

"Yeah!"

"Hatsume."

Hatsume giggles.

"Tokoyami."

"Yes."

"Izanami."

I nod.

"Let's do this!" Izuku yells with a serious determination expression. "Alright competitors, I hope your happy with your chosen teams! Let's get this part started and have one final countdown!" Present mic Shouted into the microphone.

3

2

1

"Begin!" Yelled Midnight.

Everyone immediately started running towards our group.

"It's basically one big battle for ten million points!" Tetsutetsu yelled.

"I'll be taking that headband, Midoriya!"

"They are not giving us a chance, huh...such as the fate of the pursued. Make your choice Midoriya." Tokoyami said out loud.

"We're running away!" Izuku yelled.

"I won't let you!" Tetsutetsu yelled. His teammate upfront put his foot on the ground and the ground beneath us started to sink.

"What is this!?" Ochaco exclaimed.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance as we began to sink up to the middle of our shins.

"We have to get out of this quickly before they reach us!" Activating my quirk, the lone skeletal hand appears and It digs into the rough part of the ground pulling us out.
"Izuku!" I hissed.

"Uraraka, Hatsume! Look away!"

They did as told and he uses the jetpack helping us get out of there, now flying in the sky.

"He flew?! That damn support course, Get em!" The silver haired male commanded as Hagakure's team approached us. "Jiro!!"
Before the earphone jacks could reach Izuku, dark shadow smacked it away.

"I'll try to cover our surroundings and block stronger attacks for dark shadow." Crimson eyes darted around in caution. Izuku praises the silver haired teen and Tokoyami in awe as he marveled at the large skeletal hand posed in defense slightly on his right whilst dark shadow looked. "Woah, just the defensive power we had been lacking. Now Tokoyami and Shi-Chan can go on the offensive and defend at the same time as well as get us out of tight spots with her Susanoo. You guys are amazing!"

"You are the one who chose me." The bird faced male replied as i stayed silent keeping focus.

"We're landing!" Ochaco announced to the team, preparing for our landing.
"So what do you think of my babies?! Aren't they just precious!" Hatsume excitedly gushed about her inventions.