Your turn now [46]

"I have a way, a way that won't involve any conflict! It will let us escape with him. Come on, we can still get kaachan back!"

"Tell us your plan." Shoto said.

"That's the thing, it all depends on Kacchan." He trailed off causing me to scowl as I continued looking through the crack watching The blonde struggle against the six villains.

"Well there goes the plan then. Anyone else got any bright ideas." I snap impatiently.

"Hear him out Izanami, he might be onto something." Momo scolded.

"If I did the plan myself, I don't think it would work so Kirishima and Izanami." My eyes widen at the stern grip on my shoulder making me turn my head slightly, my crimson orbs clashing with determined green. "You're the key to this plans success."

Me?

"We need details Midoriya, tell us what you're thinking?" Shoto interrogated as we all listened intently. The plan was to use Iida and Izukus quirk to propel Kirishima and me forward, us using our quirks to break the wall. Then Shoto was use his ice to create a ramp for us to fly overhead the villains and Bakugou.

"That's good for us, we have to move when he's got some space between himself and them." Izuku finished as I thought over the plan.

"Iida." Momo questioned wanting his input on it. "It is a gamble but all things considered it isn't a risk to us. More importantly we could change the tide of this fight...I'm in."

A small grin made it way onto my face as the purple aura of my quirks cloak appeared. My left arm wrapped tight around Izukus midsection and Kirishima did the same. Using both our quirks, my lone Susanoo fist and his hardened fist smashed straight through the wall in front of us as we shot forward up the ice ramp.

Adrenaline pumped through my veins as we soon flew off the ramp and overhead. Time slowed as me and Kirishimas eyes both locked onto the dumbfounded blonde far below on the ground.

""COME ON!"" Mine along with Kirishima's voice shouted holding my right hand out and his left, a small smile graced my features as a sweaty hand clamped hard onto my right hand.

"You idiots!" A voice spat.

||

Soon we all stood in front of the station watching the news report. My eyes were faltered as I watched the intense fight between All for One and One for All and it wasn't good. All Might had took a strong hit from the villain and was blown back causing smoke to cover the entire area.

Oh no...

There stood a scrawny man in place of the number one hero. To the world he was a stranger, but to me and Izuku, he was the man we had knew all to well. All Might.

It didn't take long for the crowd to buzz with confused comments at the heroes original form. None of our eyes could leave the screen and take in the Symbol of peace. He had looked completely defeated and on the verge of giving up. I could tell he was humiliated and by the villains words it made the wave of utter shame that had crashed into him.

No...

" You know you didn't have to stand up for me in there. It's not like I'm some hero. After all I ended up hurting more then saving."

"URUSEI!"

"That's where you're wrong young woman, despite the casualties you did what no one else would've done."

The teens and the crowd were silenced by one voice as a silver haired girl, her crimson eyes blazing with anger. Snapping her head back to the screen she took a step forward, and gathered air In her lungs.

I furrowed my brows as a large hand settled on my head, the hero's wide grin never falling off his face.

"You did what you felt was right and that's not called being a hero. It's called having guts."

"WIN! YOU IDIOT!"

I gasped as a hand grasped onto my left one.
"WIN!" Izuku shouted along with me.

"ALMIGHT WIN!" Bakugou's voice erupted making me snap my eyes to him as all three of us shouted with all our Mights hoping Might himself could hear us.

All Might seemed to gain more confidence, his ear twitching at the faint sound of the familiar voices in the distance. Those damn kids... He thought as he closed his eyes letting a determined smirk make its way onto his face.

It wasn't long before others started joining in, shouting encouraging words hoping our voices would reach him. However, our cheering halted as the boss villain turned into something monstrous but it did nothing to waver my conviction.

He would win. All Might would win.

The villain charged at All Might and the latter did the same. Time froze as our breaths were caught in our throats as All Might transferred his power last second to his other arm and delivered one last final punch.

"UNITED STATES SMASH!"

I brought my arm up to shield the wind that had hit us from his attack but a small smirk graced my face as All for One was down on the ground, defeated.

All Might had won.

Cheers erupted throughout the city and soon helicopters and police had ushered us off of the main road. My lips were in a grim line as I caught sight of movement on the screen seeing All Might pointing at the screen, "now it's your turn."

All Mights message was only a few words long and as far as everyone was concerned it was for other criminals but I knew better. It wasn't a warning to the other criminals. Eyes faltering as I heard the faint sounds of sniffing beside me. "Deku..."I muttered softly reaching out toward the boy and gently pushing his head closer as he cried into my shirt; both of us unaware of the crimson eyes that watched us.

He's done Izuku...and now...

It's your turn.

Nothing could've prepared us for that day.

The day that marked the end of the Symbol of Peace.
||

~Author-San
Ugh finally the AFO arc is done, enjoy these chaps