Territorial [39]

~"That took a lot longer then I expected it to

~
"That took a lot longer then I expected it to." Pixie bob grinned as I leaned against a tree for support. Sweat stained my brow along with a few strands of my greasy messed up hair. God that was awful.

The monsters weren't even the worst part, it was the walk. "You said that it would take 3 hours" Sero groaned.

"My bad I guess we timed it by our standards." Pixie bob replied as I glared daggers at the fresh clean woman. My hair was a birds nest of twigs and sweat, my clothes were dirty, and I smelled. I'm starving! A large growl roared from my stomach making me clench my eyes briefly with a scowl.

"Mewmewmew~ I thought you guys would take much longer but you did well against my dirt monsters then I thought you would! Especially-" she grinned with a Cheshirely. "The four of you!" I quirked a brow as she pointed toward, Shoto, Izuku, Bakugou, and Iida. "It seems like you four have had quite a bit of experience!" She says with a creepy look in her eye licking her lips. "I call dibs on these kittens, I'll groom them myself!" She lunges toward the four and I couldn't help but narrow my eyes in slight annoyance. "Nene looks like you've got some competition for-" Ochaco sweatdrops as the stoic silvernette grabs Minas face in her hand tightly causing the girl to struggle comically. "Urusai."

"U-uh speaking of ages-" Izuku started but pixie bob curt him off smothering his face in her hand much like I was doing with Mina. "Choose your next words wisely boy." She said darkly.

"I've been wondering. Who's that kid? Are one of you his mother?" Izuku asked pointing toward the katsuki reincarnation.

"Oh no this little guys my nephew!" Mandalay said and beckoned the kid closer. "Kouta come say hi, these will be our guests for the week!"

I cocked my head in curiosity as Izuku went to go say hi to the boy but as he held his hand out, the boy jolted back with a look of hatred. Before Izuku could even question the boys weird behavior, I muffled a laugh as he got socked in the "scrotum" as Iida says cradling the sickly looking teen whom clutched his family jewels.

"I'm not gonna be all chummy with a bunch of wannabe hero's." Kouta says darkly causing my eyes to widen in hidden interest. Wow, that's the first kid I've ever met let alone seen that isn't obsessed with heroes.

"That brats got spunk." Bakugou commented with a smirk as I chuckled lightly. "Reminds me is someone I know." I snicker. "He's like a mini version of you." Shoto adds causing a vein to pop on the blondes forehead in anger toward the both of us. "What are you talking about?! I'll blow you two all the way to hell!"

"Enough. Once your bags are in your rooms we'll have dinner in the cafeteria. After that you can bathe and sleep and tomorrow starts the real deal of this training camp. Get moving." He orders.

||

"Hmmm~" I inhaled in relaxation resting my head on my arms  that were placed on the edge of the hot spring.