Come back [43]

||

Darkness, that's all I could see...Was I dead...

"Let them go!"

That voice...Kouta...

"Now now, wait your turn twerp, I'll be over to kill you in a second, so hold up I'll be right there."

No...

Crimson and Green hues blazing with new found energy. The humanoid from before flared to life except this time it was green and and crackled fiercely with green lightning . It's armored fist adorned with strange pink veins raised back causing the villains eyes widened in terror and confusion with no where left to go.

"Shit."

Before he could even blink Midoriya had stepped forward, instead of copying the girls movements, the avatar was copying his. With both powers combined Izukus fist shot forward. "ONE FOR ALL: DELAWARE DETROIT SMASH!"

Soon as the Susanoo's fist connected with the villain, it was different from the last time he had been hit wit the attack. This time, it was much worse. Lights out.

Izuku breathed heavily almost in awe at the entity that surrounded him. This is what it feels like to use the Susanoo...But how...he thought in awe as the soft touch of Izanamis hands against his spine dropped causing the strange foreign power that had coursed through his veins to disappear. ".D...eku..." An exhausted whisper grabbed his attention as he quickly turned around wincing as the girls face collided with his chest. The faint scent of copper wafted into his nose and he noticed her eyes leaking trails of blood looking strained. "G-gomen...I'm temporarily handicapped now " she breathed heavily as he shook his head looking over his shoulder at the unconscious villain. "I doubt he's going to get back up from that." He said with a shaky sigh. "If he does you might as well throw me off the cliff yourself." The boy sweat dropped at the girls comment but couldn't help but stare intensely down. What was that...for a split second, I was able to use her quirk...

"Shigaraki gave us specific orders to not kill you"

Is this the reason why they're after Shi-Chan too...? Does Shigaraki know about her Susanoo's ability? The boy sighed in distress deciding to push it aside for later right now, they had to get to the facility. He took a step forward but wavered slightly. A hand instantly shot out to steady the boy and he briefly sent a look of gratitude toward the now blind girl. "Catch your breath Deku. The hard parts over for now." I scolded.

"Gomen, but there's something I have to take care of." He said weakly making me scowl. "I hope you mean by we because there's no way I'm letting you go anywhere alone in your condition."

"Hey!" Our attentions both switch to Kouta whom was looking at us both as we were aliens. "What do you mean you have somewhere to go?! You two are all beat up! What do you guys have to do now!" He said somewhat near us. Dropping my hand from Izukus shoulder I kneel down and usher the kid from where ever he was forward. Keeping my hand hovered I try to locate his head until the tips of my finger com in contact with the pointy edges of his hat. Resting my hand on his head, I give the boy a smirk. "Don't worry about us kid. Everything's fine now."

"You're lying!" He barked and I could hear the faint sounds of sniffling. "You both look like you've been through hell so don't lie to me!! "

"I knew he was strong. I thought I'd be able to inflict a lot more damage in the end though. Turns out, I seriously underestimated how powerful his quirk was. If every villain here is on the same level as him then all our lives are at stake. On top of that it seems like they're targeting us students. I have to let Mr Aizawa and the pussy cats know. There's still more people that can be saved." Izuku said.

"And we need your help to do that. Your water quirk can put those flames I can smell out." I add. Holding out my hand, for the kid to take he looks taken aback. "We need you."

"Now quick, Shi-Chan get on my back. Do you think you can use your first stages skeletal hand to hold Kouta." He asked squatting down as I hesitantly wrapped my arms around what I assume to be his neck. I gritted my teeth at the stinging pain in my eyes from activating Susanoo's cloak once again as I felt Kouta climbed into the lone skeletal hand. "Are you sure you can carry me? Your even more busted up then I am." I mutter but he shook his head. "It's ok, it's the reason why I didn't use my legs.  For now focus on not straining your eyes so much Shi-Chan." 

I didn't respond as I felt wind suddenly blow my hair wildly as we descended down to wherever.

"It's Mr. Aizawa!" Kouta's voice exclaimed as my heart pounded in my chest. I was merely running on nothing but adrenaline and it took all I had in my to even maintain holding Kouta.
I felt myself being ushered off gently and I set Kouta on the ground immediately deactivating my quirk and releasing a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

I was to exhausted to listen to Izuku ramble before hearing footsteps go to run away.

"Midoriya hold up!" Aizawa stopped the boy.

I could sense someone looking at me and I'm pretty sure it was probably him. "The injuries on both of you, especially on you Midoriya. You two went overboard again didn't you?" Aizawa said with a serious tone as I scowled speaking up in our defense. "With all due respect Aizawa it's not exactly like we had no choice. These villains aren't like USJ."

Aizawa thought over the silver haired teens words before sighing. "Fine, Go but tell her this."

Aizawa explained to Izuku what he needed him to tell Mandalay. I sensed Izuku kneel down in front of me but I froze at Aizawas next words. "Izanami, you and Kouta will stay with me and I will escort you two back to the facility.

"What?!" I hissed in rage spinning around to glare at what I thought was Aizawa. The man sweat dropped as the teen was facing a tree. Reaching out he shifted her position so she was actually facing him.
"What?!" She repeated with the same tone.
"He's right, Shi-Chan...it's for the best. You've strained your eyes to much against that villain. You have to rest." Izuku said worriedly as I scowled.
There was no way in hell I was going to sit back and relax while the others could be at deaths doorstep.

"But what about the others, what about Bakugou!" I tried to reason but once again Aizawa shot me down.
"That's enough Izanami, this isn't up for discussion. If they listened, the others are probably safe and sound at the facility or atleast well on their way to it."

But that didn't do little to ease my worries. An antagonizing feeling began to brew in the pit of my stomach as my eyes faltered in defeat and exhaustion. I was to tired to put up a fight this time.

"Don't worry Izanami, I'll find Mandalay and I'll bring back Kacchan. I promise!" Izuku's voice sounded from faraway.

I grinded my teeth in dismay at my uselessness. "Come on Izanami." Kouta ushered taking my hand in his small one and tugging me forward. I followed silently but the feeling in my stomach was growing stronger by the second.

Please...come back everyone...