Gomen![27]

^Hinatas mother

Its official this song is Izanami's theme song||

||

"You're leaving already, Shi-chan?" Izuku asked looking at me as I nodded.

"My injuries weren't as bad as yours so I might as well finish up the rest of my internship. Besides, I got shit to take care of." I say readjusting my school uniform whilst slinging my costume case over my shoulder.

"Oh Todoroki, you're leaving too?" Midoriya asked causing my brow to twitch as I snapped my attention to the dual haired boy whom stood next to me ready to leave as well. "Yeah, the media said that my old man did something he didn't. I wanna see the look on his face when I get back." He responded making me roll my eyes as Midoriya made a face. When it comes to his dad, he sure is ruthless. The boy thought but flinched at the soft touch of someone ruffling his hair. He turned rigid as the silver haired female leaned down their faces a few feet from one another.

"Were you on the phone with Ochaco." I whispered so only he could hear. His eyes widen before his face turned red in embarrassment causing the girl to smirk deviously.

Straightening up, I dropped my hand and turned away, waving it half heartedly.

"See you around, Deku, Iida."
||

Once we made it out of the hospital, I sighed letting my shoulders relax a little.

"That was, friendly of you."

"Nene you're still here." I replied glancing nonchalantly at the stoic bicolored haired boy.
A small smirk graced my face not missing the flash of annoyance in his orbs as he frowned at my hands.

"How come you never willingly mess up my hair."

I quirked a brow at Shoto in confusion as he shifts his eyes elsewhere.

Shoto pouted in displeasure remembering when she had treated his elbow in her apartment. She seemed to have no problem ruffling other people's hair but she never ruffled his. Sure they weren't friends but he at least deserved the honor. Not to mention, it annoyed him since he was the only one out of the loop. "You rarely even talk to Iida yet messed up his hair as if you were the best of friends." He grumbled in annoyance. "Midoriya, I understand but Iida too..." he trailed off but flinched at the soft ruffling of his locks. Shoto peered down curiously at the shorter female as she gave him an annoyed look, cheeks tinted slightly. "You can be such a child, Idiot."

Shoto shook her hand off  flashing the silver haired girl an annoyed look. "Don't chastise me." He scowled as they walked side by side to the train station. "Then who will?" I raised a brow teasingly. "You're annoying."  He replied not sparing a glance to the silver haired girl.
"Says the one who's jealous."

"I'm not jealous, just mildly affected." He muttered causing me roll my eyes as we finally arrived at the train station.  "Well I'm mildly affected by the fact you chose Momo to be on your team during the Calvary battle but you don't see my nipples twisted."