Don't underestimate me. [22]

||

I was walking through the halls, wrapping the bandages around my hand slowly away from the arena. Mind in deep thought i let my bangs shadow my troubled eyes as my splitting headache slowly died down but my vision was becoming blurred.

I lost control...

I'm brought out of thought though once I turn a corner, my nose ramming right into something hard.

Taking a step back, I lift my eyes up to make out stoic heterochromatic, both our expressions mirroring the others. Eyes drifting to his left hand that he was analyzing, his drifted to my exposed right which I had currently in the process of wrapping.

I hid my hand behind my back and he dropped his own hand limply. I go to step around him not wanting to keep him late for the last match that everyone's been waiting for. Neither of us said anything to the other, choosing to walk opposite ways, both of us internally dealing our separate way rather than address each other's problem.

||

"Congratulations young lady you've earned third place, you did well." All Might praised. I glanced down at the medal of honor around my neck and nod silently, eyes cast to the ground. But, I was startled by a hard pat on my shoulder. "Don't beat yourself up. It's ok to lose control. What matters is if you're strong enough to regain it." All Might advised.

"But, the hero administration..." I mutter uneasily. But he shakes his head, giving me his signature grin with a thumbs up. "Don't worry, me and the Principal will handle it." He assured, moving on to Bakugou whom I could feel glaring daggers into the side of my skull as he struggled in his restraints.

It was no secret that the boy was pissed and it wasn't rocket science that it was at both me and the dual haired boy on the other side of him. We both blew our matches with him, that much was obvious. I glanced past the enraged blonde whom refused to wear his first place metal at Shoto. Why didn't he use his left side against Bakugou but against Izuku.... I heard that the icy boy hadn't used his flames against Bakugou and lost. It was a surprise at first but I guess I wasn't the only one whom had something going on. Shifting my eyes from the boy blankly, I flit my eyes to Bakugou.

Bakugou was all about winning but in terms of winning determined his attitude on it

Bakugou was all about winning but in terms of winning determined his attitude on it. Despite beating us all and taking number one, It was obvious he was angry. I would feel a little pissed off if my biggest opponents quit and the other half assed it. In a way, I guess it was an insult to his strength and although he would never admit it; both him and Izuku wanted to win things fair and square with all they had. I felt bad for quitting on the ash blonde like that but if I hadn't, then he would've won either way because as soon a i regained the reigns, I knew it wouldn't be long before I became visually impaired. It was the drawback of my quirk, especially losing control like that.

The award ceremony flew past till I was head up to meet with Spec's to go home. "OI HAG!"
I sigh in exasperation as I halted mid-step looking over my shoulder at the slightly blurred blond figure. "Yes." I mumble with squinted as I felt my collar get roughly snatched up. "What the hell was that!? Why'd you fucking quit!" He yelled.