Entrance Exams [5]

||"You know you don't have to take the entrance exams Izanami-chan, I've already recommended you so you'd get in either way

||
"You know you don't have to take the entrance exams Izanami-chan, I've already recommended you so you'd get in either way." Nezu reassures causing me to roll my eyes.

"If I'm gonna try out this hero thing then I might as well have fun with it while I can." I smirk walking towards the large school. "Besides wouldn't I have to do a mock exam anyway. It would be pointless."

"Are you sure you're comfortable revealing your quirks in the exam. At some point you would have no choice but to use your Susanoo..." he stated hesitantly but I nod in reassurance. Now I could barely use my armored form of stage three without having to quickly deactivate it because of possession. So far, I could fully control stage one and two without the effects of possession kicking in.

"When do you lose control?" His usual chirpy voice was now serious. Nezu knew that when I lost control all hell broke loose. He's seen it first hand and was the sole reason behind me unlocking stage 3. My eyes falter in sorrow at the scar on his right eye, memories I knew Susanoo would use against me at some point emerging.

Holding up 3 fingers, we begin to go our separate ways. "And here I thought it would be more." My pointer and ring finger automatically tuck down leaving my middle finger in all its glory as he cackled.

I walked silently towards the school, ignoring the chatter of the other students around me. My eyes catch sight of a certain broccoli haired boy but I quickly rush into the school not wanting to be seen. Ya know the moment when you see someone you know from school in public?  That's why. I wasn't a people person nor was I good at making or had the ability to manage friends. It just saved me and whoever else the trouble.

||

The pro hero and teacher known as present mic stood at the mic with a wide grin making me cringe.
"What's up U.A candidates and thanks for tuning in to your school DJ! Come on and let me here ya!"

*crickets*

"Tough crowd." I mumble.

"Keeping it mellow huh? That's alright I'll skip to the main show! Are you ready!?" His voice boomed followed by a jazzy yeah causing my lips to tighten as I try to contain my indifferent expression at the silence.

"Oh my god, it's the Present mic hero. I listen to his radio show every day of the week!" Midoriya fanboyed from beside me causing me to sweat drop.

"Will you shut up." Bakugou grumbled from the other side of him and I couldn't help but silently agree as Midoriyas fawning was distracting. "This is how the test will go, my listeners! You'll be experiencing a 10 minute mock battle in a suburban setting! After I drop the mic you guys will be going to your specified battle centers!"

I take the moment to look at my battle card.
I'm in B huh? Least I won't have to worry about Bakugou picking fights. A brief flicker of a purplish flame flickered in my palm, me closing it before anyone else could see. I'll have to keep Susanoo at bay. I'll try to maintain stage 1 form but if push comes to shove I'll use skeletal susanoo.