Love [54]

"Damn it, where could she have gone..." the dual haired male grumbled as he scanned his surroundings for girl. About to turn a corner his breath hitches as something well someone rams straight into him. Both tumbling to the ground, he blinks in confusion as his eyes connected with startled crimson. "There you are." He mumbled as the girl had both hands resting on either side of his head. His brow quirked up as he analyzed her conflicted expression.

She instantly scrambled off him, her eyes darting over her shoulder every few seconds. Her face scrunched up even more after a moment before going beat red. Shoto stared at the girl as if she were some rare creature, his calm eyes trying to read her expression. After a moment, irritation plagued his hues at the strange color of her face.

I kept replaying what had happened moments prior to running into Shoto over and over. I can't believe he...after everything he just... To say what Bakugou did certainly caught me off guard. Despite how angry I wanted to be, I couldn't help but relive the moment. It was something I had merely dreamed about from time to time when I was younger. To have it
Ir come true after so long... man I feel like a damn schoolgirl... My cheeks puffed as the conscious part of me wanted to forget what the ash blonde had did, however...

"Seems like it's the only thing I'm good at lately."

"Thank you."

My face began to grow even more red as I released a frustrated noise, my nails scraping onto the hard ground. You idiot... After so long...why now...

"Why is your face red?"

"E-eh?" My eyes widened and snapped up to actually pay attention to the half and half. I inhaled sharply feeling the chilling touch of his hand on my forehead, trying to calm down the unnatural heat of my face.

"Fever?" He muttered innocently as I swatted away his hand, pushing myself up. Glancing back over my shoulder, I stiffened at the sight of the ash blonde whom tortured my mind. His eyes shifted between me and Shoto for a second, his usual intimidating expression didn't change. After a moment, he scowled and shoved his hands in his pockets before walking away. Idiot.

"Did something happen?" Shoto spoke up as he looked between the fading figure of Bakugou and the girl whom stared after him almost longingly. "I-..." She cut her own self off before releasing another frustrated groan and swiveled around. "I need food."

||

I munched on my dango agressively, lounging on one of the many couches locates throughout the dorm. Shoto sat across from me, his hands clasped together with a calm look as I stared up at the ceiling. The others were probably out and about doing whatever it is they did after school.

Shoto stared expectantly at the girl waiting for her to rant about whatever it was that was on her mind. You'd think that she would go to one of the other girls about her problems but it seemed Shoto managed to land himself a job as her therapist. I'm sleepy... He thought in boredom. However, he couldn't go to sleep till she was within her quarters tucked away, not trying to escape. Yes, some might think that he was taking his job to seriously. But, it seemed the others heavily underestimated how crafty the silver haired girl really was. She had nearly given him the slip ten times. Each time he caught her and asked where it was she kept trying to escape off too, she merely evaded the question and followed him back to the dorms in defeat. She's getting more desperate with her attempts. Wonder where it is she wants to go so badl-

"Bakugo kissed me."

Shoto's mind quieted at her words, his blank orbs staring into the side of her face that was staring up at the ceiling. Honestly, if anyone were to walk in on the two now the entire scene would resemble a client talking to their therapist. Her hands were resting snuggling below her bust whilst her head laid on the arm of the sofa.