Moms [47]

||

I pursed my lips looking at the house, looking between the two hero's begrudgingly. "I still don't understand why the hell Nezu wants me to come along with you two."

"Not after that stunt you and the others pulled." Aizawa grumbles adjusting his tie as we walked up to a house.

"You can't blame Nezu for his actions, with what happened, he's been worried about you young Shi. What if things had gone wrong and you had not came back?" All Might states causing me to furrow my brows.
Why would he be worried? I had made it back after all safe and sound. It was hard for me to understand their words as my father never really showed concern for my wellbeing so why would Nezu.

"I don't need a babysitter." I mutter as Aizawa knocks on the door. "Not like you have anything else better to do." He says over his shoulder causing irk marks to Stain my temple.
Before I could respond, the door opens and my eyes widen at the blonde woman.

"Hello, you must be Bakugou Katsuki's mother, right?" Aizawa greets the woman with a small bow. My jaw drops comically. "You're the spitting image of him!"

I wince as Aizawa forces my head down into a bowing pose with him. "Yes I am. Are you perhaps the teachers of U.A?" The lady smiles kindly as Aizawas hand falls off my head whilst I continue to gawk.

"Yes, we are. If you don't mind, we would like to take a few moments to speak about relocating all the students to the U.A dorms." Aizawa tells her.

"Oh sure, come in." Bakugou's mom step to the side and allows us in.

"And who might you be? You look awfully young for a teacher?" The lady said in curiosity, causing me to shake my head with a sweat drop, scratching the back of my head. "I'm Izanami Shi, one of Bakugou's classmates."

"Izanami? As in Nami?" Mitsuki ponders in thought.

"Oi I'm making dinner where are you running off to?!"

The woman barks with irk marks as her son is halfway out of the door. "I'm not hungry, I'll eat at the arcade!" The boy shouts back but the woman appears behind the boy snatching the young teen into a headlock. "I think not, you've been going to that damn arcade for a while now?"

"So what its none of your business hag!" The boy struggles with equal rage as they comically wrestle in the doorway. "Of course it's my damn business you brat! What if your selling drugs?!"

"God woman let me go! I'm not selling drugs I'm meeting up with Nami!"
Mitsuki hold loosens on the boy in shock as he wrenches himself from her grip, his head turned away from her curious orbs. " Nami? You have a friend? An actual friend?" The woman starts, excitement and shock brewing in the pit of her stomach. "...it's not a big deal." The woman's eyes widen as she observed her sons facial reaction. Although his words said one thing, his face definitely said otherwise as no matter how much he tried to hide it; she caught the hint of red that stained his cheeks. Before she could respond he spun around a raced off .

Her hand reached out to stop the boy but she brought it back, a soft smile making its way onto her features.

"Mom who was at the..." Bakugou trails off when he sees the two teachers and instantly soon as he saw me, an annoyed look took over his expression. Nice to see you to.. I sweat-dropped. It had been days since I had seen the blonde, the last time I saw him being the All for one incident.

Aizawa awkwardly clears his throat, "So about the dormitories..."

"Ah no problem! He's all yours!" Bakugou's mom replies almost immediately after Aizawa and All Might explain. She suddenly smacks the top of Bakugou's head causing me to smirk as the boy had been giving us, particularly me the death glare since I walked in.