It was much more [30]

||

"Alright that's it for class today. There's only one week left before your final exam." Aizawa informed before walking out of class, bell ringing.

"I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari screamed, ruffling his hair while Mina laughed.
"With the sports festival and internships, I haven't had the time to study!" Kaminari ranked 20/21 in the class getting second to last. Mina snickered, she had gotten rank 19/21. "Indeed." Tokoyami commented having gotten 15/21.

"The midterm exams didn't cover that much...I can't imagine what the end of term test is." Satou told Kouda. The sugar rush boy was ranked 13/21 whilst animal lover had gotten 12.

Mineta turned around in his seat with a smug expression. "With someone ranked in the top ten, I'm not all that worried." He was rank 9. "What?! I thought you were one of us!" Mina snapped. "Don't you know weirdo little creeps like you are only likable if their kinda stupid!" Kaminari yelled.

"Ashido, Kaminari!" We still got time to study!" Midoriya announced. "So that way we'll all get to go to the training camp together, right?" The green haired me encouraged with his rank being four. Iida swung his arm firmly, ranked two. "Yes, as class rep, I have high hopes that we'll make U.A proud!"

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class isn't it." Todoroki statedbluntly causing the two students to animatedly cry. Kaminari gripped his heart dramatically, "why you gotta look down on us like that!"

Yaoyorozu looked over at the group with a friendly smile. "Hey, you guys, don't be down. I can catch you up to speed." She was ranked first.

"You're the best Yao-Momo!"

"I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes to the practical though." She hung her head low with a depressing  aura.

Students crowded her desk, asking for help instantly. The female class rep beamed in happiness, "This is wonderful! Yes, let's do it! We can hold the study session at my house."  The small group cheered.

The class however was unaware of the eery silver haired girl, bangs shadowing her eyes.

I slouched down in my seat, face pale hoping no one would notice me but I turn rigid.
"Nami-chan, what rank are you?" Mina called causing everyone's eyes to shift to me in curiousity.

"Knowing her, it's probably something high. Stupid hag." Bakugou grumbled having ranked three. "She's probably tied with Yaoyorozu, they're rivals after all." Kirishima retorted with a grin.

"21."

"WHAT?!?"

"T-there's no way..." Ochaco stuttered staring at the silver haired girl. "S-she's one of us!" Mina screeched comically.

I avoided their astounded reactions, my cheeks puffing in annoyance and shame as I folded my arms. "Urusei, idiots."

The class sweat dropped. You're dead last... they all thought.

Bakugou stared at Izanami in disbelief. For as long as he had known the girl and with how she carried herself; he thought she was some sort of prodigy.

Once everyone had gotten over their shock and left for lunch , I was the last one in the classroom. Pushing my seat back, I adjusted my bag with a sigh. My ears perk at the sound of footsteps approaching me. Glancing up toward the black haired female whom approached my desk; I give her a bland look. Fully expecting her to gloat, I still as she suddenly grabs both my hands. With a friendly expression,"I know we got off on the wrong foot but if you want you're invited to come to the stud-"

"Fuck off."

Momo's eye twitched as her brows knit together in frustration. Here she was trying to be nice and be the bigger person yet the girl still wouldn't give her the time of day. All Momo wanted to do was right her wrongs with Izanami but it felt as if they would never see eye to eye. Snatching her hands back from the the class rep, she adjusted her bag. "I told you before didn't I?" Momo's breath hitched as the indifferent girl brushed past her coldly and out of the room. Her faltered orbs gazed at the ground in guilt replaying the girls parting words in her head.