Party All Night

*KENYA'S POV*

I hugged Trevor for about a minute before I finally said my goodbyes. I missed seeing him everyday at school. Many people wonder why I'm still with him, but I can see past his illness. He's a normal person just like anyone of us, he just needs a little bit more help. 

I walked through the chilly November air in my hoodie, jeans, and boots towards my car. I got in, locked the doors, turned on the music and just sat there thinking about how things would be if Trevor didn't have schizophrenia. We would be together every day, all the time, just like Pey and Diggy... and Penny and Jacob.

My thoughts were interuppted by my phone ringing, I looked at the phone to see Peyton calling me.

Me- Hey, wassup?

Peyton- Jacob is driving me, Penny, and Diggy to a party right now...

Me- You? A party?

Peyton- I know right. But anyways, you wanna come?

Me- Eh... I don't know.

Peyton- Come on Kenya! You need this. You've been acting depressed forever! Just meet us at Justin's for ONE night of fun!

She was right. I needed one night to just forget everything. 

Me- Alright I'm in. 

An hour later I found myself driving in the dark, down the most crowded neighborhood street I've seen in my life. Cars were parked horribly all on the sides of the road, but I finally found a spot. I got out and walked to Justin's house. 

Tonight, I was really gonna give it my all. Life is too short to be depressed, and it's time to live it up. I was wearing a tight fitted short black dress, with long sleeves and red heels. I know, a little extreme, but I was feelin myself tonight.

I walked through the doorway to find tons of dancing teens and alcohol.

Further into the house, I found my friends chillin on a couch near the kitchen, not drinking any alcohol due to the fact they were athletes.

Penny- YO KENYA! YOU MADE IT!

Me- Yep!

Justin- Dang girl, you lookin good in that dress.

Me- Hahaha thanks! 

Diggy- How's Trev doing?

Me- He's fine... kinda. I think it actually may be getting worse. Even when the nurses force him to take his meds now, he still acts different. I can see past it though, but it worries me.

Jacob- You know what? We will come with you tomorrow to see him.

Me- Really? I think he will really like that!

Peyton- Yeah of course!

Me- Thanks guys. It means a lot.

Justin- No problem!

Me- So Justin, i got a question for you. Why throw a party with alcohol, when you don't drink?

Justin- Kenya, you know teenagers now... they come for alcohol and a good time.

Peyton- Yeah, but it's weird being like the only sober ones in this house.

Jacob- Yeah, us and Amaya.

Me- Amaya? Where is she?

Penny- Haha look for yourself *points behind me*

I turned to find Amaya on the dance floor acting a fool.

Me- Dang. She sure is dancing like she's drunk!

Diggy- Hahaha! She's just crazy.

Peyton- Well... we can't just let her dance alone. Come on guys!

We all made our way to the dance floor as "Night Time" by Migos suddenly came on.

Me- AHH YESS I love this song!

Peyton- Me too!

Me- You know the dance?

Peyton- Hell yeah!

Me and Peyton started doing the dance and before we knew it, all the drunken kids from our school, along with our friends, were surrounding us, cheering us on. Some people tried to join along, but it was no use.

We jammed the whole dance and when we were done, everyone cheered. Our friends came and hugged us.

Penny- DANG! I didn't even know little Pey listened to music. Not just that, but knew a dance!

Peyton- Looks are decieving! Haha! That was fun! 

Me- Yeah really! They gotta play more songs like that man for real!

Justin- Well... it's my party. My speakers... what song yall want?

Me and Peyton looked at eachother and nodded.

Peyton- Play "LifeStyle"

It was our favorite song, and once Justin hit play, everyone in the house was jammin. Whether they were dancing by themselves, with a friend, or with a guy... everyone was turnt.

The night continued like this until everyone started to leave.

Justin- Wait...

He stopped Me, Peyton, Penny, Amaya, Jacob, and Diggy.

Jacob- yeah man?

Justin- Yall wanna just spend the night? I mean we all gon visit Trev in the morning right?

Penny- Yeah I'm fine with that, as long as i aint the one cleanin this place up!

Justin- Haha deal. Yall can head down to the basement and i'll clean this mess.

We all went down stairs and I don't even know what happened after that. I dozed off.