Chapter 7 Is it Her

Baeks POV

The sun seems so bright this morning. Go away sun I want to sleep longer. I dont like the morning sometimes. I want to go back to sleep, so I can dream about her again. I have been having dreams about Hana ever since I met her. Which is weird because I hardly know her no scatch that I dont know her at all. I hope I can see her again. Ugh forget this I am going back to sleep. 

Chanyeol - Baekkie? Are you awake?

Baek - No, Go away.

Chanyeol - No way. You need to get up. We have a schdule.

Baek - What are we doing today?

Chanyeol - We are shooting a CF with Infinite.

Baek - Waeeee? I dont want to go. I want to sleep longer.

Chanyeol - Why? So you can dream about Hana?

Baek - How did you know I dream about her.

Chanyeol - Because you talk in your sleep.

Baek - Do not

Chanyeol - Do too

Baek - Shut up Yeollie (Hits Chan on head with pillow)

Chanyeol - Yah! Your going to pay for that.

Baek - Oh I am so scared. Wack. Yah Stop Pabo.

Chanyeol - Thats what you get and dont call me a pabo, Pabo.

Suho - What are you two doing? We have to leave soon. Baek get up and get ready. Chanyeol get ready. 

Baek - Ne Hyung 

Chanyeol - Arraso Hyung 

Chanyeol and I got up to get ready. I wonder what the CF is going to be about. I dont want to do it but I am glad we get to hang with Infinite, they are all very cool guys. Plus Ive been dieing to hear about the new girl group in Woollim. So I guess it wont be so bad. I was done getting ready and so was everyone else. We made are way to the van and left to the location for the CF. I wonder where it is going to be at. 

Baek - Suho Hyung, Where is the CF going to be at.

Suho - I think its going to be by the Han River in the park.

Baek - Why there? What is the CF about?

Suho - Its for a new energy drink that Sunny10 has created. 

Baek - Oh ok.

We arrived at the Park by the Han River. Infinite was already there getting there make up and hair done. We got out of the van and went to where they were so we can get our make up and hair done as well. I was done with my hair and make up and Had some free time cause the others were still getting theres done. I saw Hoya and went over to him. I want to ask him about the new girl group. 

Baek - Annyeonghaseyo Hoya Hyung.

Hoya - Oh Annyeonghaseyo Baekhyun. How are you?

Baek - I am good. How are you?

Hoya - I am good too. 

Baek - Hyung?

Hoya - Hmm?

Baek - So all of us are wondering about that new girl group in your company.

Hoya - Oh I havent meet them yet. Sungkyu is there manager you should talk to him. 

Sungkyu - Talk to me about what?

Baek - Oh Annyeonghaseyo Sungkyu Hyung.

Sungkyu - Annyeonghaseyo. Now what is it you should ask me?