Chapter 11 Confession

I was in dream world when my phone woke me up. It was My omma. Why is she calling me so early in the morning. I hope everything is ok. I looked over at Miki, who was still sleeping. She started to move. My ringtone mush have woken her up. I quickly answered my phone and went to the balcony, so I won't disturb anyone.

Hana - yobosaeyo

Mrs Park - good morning Hana. How are you doing? I haven't talk to you in awhile.

Hana - good morning Omma, I am doing fine. Sorry I haven't called, I have been busy with debuting stuff.

Mrs Park - that's right your an idol now. I am so proud of you honey.

Hana - thanks omma, so is everything ok? You usually don't call this early.

Mrs Park - everything is fine, I just miss you and would like to see you. You know Christmas is coming up. Do you think you will be able to come for Christmas?

Hana - I don't know yet. But I don't see why not. I believe idols get Christmas time off. I will ask my manager. I would like to see you guys too. Is that really why you called me Omma?

Mrs Park - it is one of the reasons.

Hana - than what is the other?

Mrs Park - your brother is in Seoul. He is there to see a friend. You should go see him or a least give him a call.

Hana - why should I call him. I am still mad at him.

Mrs Park - Hana, he is your brother. You can't stay mad at him forever.

Hana - yes I can. He should have never left. He hurt everyone and he didn't even care. I needed him and he left me.

Mrs Park - Aigoo Hana, I know he left and didn't say why or tell us where he was going. And your right he should have stayed because we all needed him. But there comes a time when you must forgive. Please Hana, just call him. He misses you and wants to tell you sorry.

Hana - alright, I will call him. But that doesn't mean I forgive him. He has a lot of making up to do.

Mrs Park - that's all I ask. Thanks honey. I gotta go now. Be good, take care of yourself, and call me more often, Arraso?

Hana - Ye, omma. Love you.

Mrs Park - love you too, Anyong.

We ended our call and I went back inside. I can't believe this, Wae?. I don't want to call him. My brother moved out of the house when I was only 12, he was 17. My appa and him argued all the time because my appa wanted him to run the family business but my brother wanted to do his own thing. He wanted to be photographer. He is very good at it. My appa hated it. He would say taking pictures is not going to put food on the table and you will never learn anything by doing that. My appa was wrong, my brother is really good at taking pictures and he makes a lot of money. He might not be a billionaire but he is happy with what he has. He has a beautiful wife and a baby boy on the way. I am proud of him but I'm mad at him for not a least saying goodbye to me before he left. He just left without a word. But omma is right, it's time to forgive and move on. I do secretly miss my brother. So I will call him. I went back in my room and I noticed Miki was up and in the shower. I needed to take a shower too. I hope she doesn't take all the hot water. I knocked on the door and told her not to take long and she said she wouldn't. Well if I can't take a shower yet than I will go and make breakfast. I decide to make oatmeal and toast because I am not very good at cooking. I like to bake more. I was about done when Vivian walked in.

Vivian - oh good morning Hana.

Hana - good morning Viviie. How did you sleep?

Vivian - I slept ok. Are you making breakfast?