Chapter 18 Beach Trip

Time skip,

Things with Baekhyun and I have been going great. My group is doing very well too. The girls and there relationship have been going really good as well. At first I was worried about our fandom both EXO and Lotus fans, because you know crazy fans can do some pretty scary things sometimes. Our fans are awesome though, they support us all and wish us happiness. We are going on a trip today with EXO, our managers said we all deserve a little fun. We came to a vote and the majority ruled the beach. So we are going to the beach. Yay! I am so excited, I haven't been to the beach in ages. The girls and I were busy packing our stuff, packing seemed like a chore. We were only packing for 2 days but we're girls, so it took forever. We finally finished packing and moved all our stuff to the van. We made sure everything was clean in the dorm and nothing was left on, than we went on our way.

Hana - oppa, are we going to the EXO dorm?

Sungkyu - Ani, we our going straight to the beach. EXO will meet us there.

Hana - oh ok, so is everyone excited, I know I am.

Miki - super duper excited, I get to go to the beach with my best friends and my handsome boyfriend. Couldn't be more happier.

Hana - it's going to be so much fun

Vivian - will you too be quite I am trying to sleep.

Hana - mian, Vivie.

Miki - mianhaeyo, Vivian.

Roxy - we just got in the car, why are you going to sleep?

Vivian - because it's a long drive to the beach and I am tired.

Hana - your always tired

Vivian - yeah so?

Hana - nothing, sleep well, chingu.

Sohee - you guys all packed sunscreen right?

Roxy - I did and I have extra so if anyone needs some I got it.

Sohee - ok good, because the sun will be shining

We all fell asleep after being in the car for an hour. Sungkyu was the only one up, of course because he was driving. I slept for like 15 minutes when my phone woke me up. It was Baek calling. I quickly picked it up so I didn't wake the others.

Hana - Yobosaeyo

Baekhyun - Annyeong Hana, my love. Are you guys on your way there already?

Hana - Ye, oppa I wish we went together, it would be nice to have a shoulder to sleep on.

Baekhyun - yah! Is that all I am to you is a pillow?

Hana - calm down oppa, I didn't mean it like that.

Baekhyun - I know, I was only kidding. So are you excited?

Hana - very, you?

Baekhyun - I am too, the guys are all excited as well, there so noisy.

Hana - the girls are excited too but there all sleeping.

Baekhyun - I have a surprise for you. My angel.

Hana - I love surprises, what is it?

Baekhyun - if I tell you it won't be a surprise now, would it?

Hana - no, but oppa it's going to kill me all day, not knowing.

Baekhyun - well you will have to deal with it. I'm not telling.

Hana - Awh man, come on. At least a hint.

Baekhyun - ok, you will really like it, at least I hope you will.