Chapter 8 Dinner

Previous Chapter-

Sungkyu - Hana are you ready?

Hana - Ne Oppa.

She turned around and I saw her face. The face that has been in my mind all this time. The face thats been haunting my dreams. That one face I have been so desperate to see. It was her, Hana, Park Hana, My Hana.  

Hanas POV

Sungkyu oppa left and the makeup atist started to do my make up. All I could think about at that moment was Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun the guy from the airport, the guy I cant seem to stop thinking about. Ottoke? tI dont know what to do. Will he remember me? Will he be willing to kiss me? Oh my god, why does it have to be him. The make up artist was done doing my make up and I must say I look like a whole nother person. Its amazing what makeup can do. Just than I heared Sungkyu call my name and asked if I was ready. I said yes as I turned around and saw Sungkyu standing there with Byun Baekhyun. 

Sungkyu - Hana you look very pretty.

Hana - Thanks Oppa.

Sungkyu - Hana this is Byun Baekhyun and Baek this is Park Hana.

Baekhyun - Its nice to meet you Hana. I believe we have meet before. 

Hana - Ahh yes, At the airport. Its nice to see you again.

Sungkyu - You know each other?

Hana - Ne, I was pushed in to him at the airport by a mob of fans at the airport and fell. He then helped me up.

Baekhyun - So we don't really know each other, we just met before.

Sungkyu - I see, well that's a good thing than. Come on we are going to be late for your scene if we don't go now.

We left the make up area and followed Kyu Oppa to were are scene was to be shot. I cant believe he remembered me. Hes even more handsome than I remember. We made it to the site for the scene and right away the director told us to get into character. My character is a shy girl that is in love with a boy. Well that's easy I am naturally shy. We got in position and started to film. Baekhyun was so good at acting. He made me believe it was real. I know it was only me feeling that way but I was happy that it was him,I was going to kiss. Its time for us to kiss now ottoke. I don't know if I am ready for this. 

Baekhyun - Are you ok with this Hana?

Hana - Hmm...Oh o Ne I am ok with it.

Baekhyun - Are you sure?

Hana - Ne Baekhyun I am sure. You can kiss me.

Baekhyun - Ok I am glad I got to see you again.

And with that he kissed me. Omg it was amazing. I had butterflies all over the place. Why do I feel this way? Do I truly like him? Does he feel what I feel? The director yelled cut and that's a rap. I was sad when he pulled away from my lip but happy it was over. Baekhyun looked alittle sad too but also happy. Was he not happy with the kiss or was he feeling sad because he wanted more. Just than he spoke. 

Baekhyun - Hana?

Hana - Ne

Baekhyun - Are you ok?

Hana - Oh Ne Baekhyun, I am fine. 

Baekhyun - Good me too. Uh Hana. You can call me oppa if you want.

Hana - Oh Arraso, Oppa.

Baekhyun - So what are you doing now that shooting is over?

Hana - Not much, I was just going to go back home, Wae?