Chapter 10 Lotus

Baekhyuns POV

Hana - I thought you loved me. Why did you do that to me. Wae?

Baekhyun - I'm sorry Hana, I don't know what I was thinking it was a mistake. Please don't leave me. I love you.

Hana - yeah right, you wouldn't have cheated on me, if you loved me. We are over. I hate you Byun Baekhyun.

Baekhyun - Hana! Please, don't do this. I am truly sorry. Please don't leave me. I can't live without you.

Hana - too late, you should have thought about that before you cheated on me. I am sorry Baek but I am done talking to you. Have a nice life. Bye forever.

Baekhyun - Hana! No, please.

Hana - let go of my hand Baek. I'm done with this. I don't love you anymore. Please let me go.

I let go of her hand when she said that. Does she really not love me anymore. I hate this, ugh Byun Baekhyun, why did you have to drink that night. Why? Now all I can do is watch her walk away. My heart fell into pieces, when she let go of my hand. Now she's crossing the street, I can't let this happen. I need to fix this and get her back. I ran over to her calling her name. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. She looked at me with hate and disgust. She's never looked at me like that before. I kept running and than she start to cross the street. I had a bad feeling all of a sudden. I looked at the street and there was just one car but the car was going to fast. It won't stop in time before it gets to Hana. Oh god, this can't happen. I need to get to her now. I ran faster to reach Hana before the car did. I was hoping Hana would notice the car before I got there but she didn't. I was almost to her but the car was faster. I yelled at her to get her to look. Hana! Watch out!. But I was to late. The car hit her. There was a flash of light and everything was gone. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in my room. It was a dream. Thank god. It seemed so real. Could this be a vision of the future. It can't be, I can't lose her. I know we only just started our relationship. What ever our relationship is anyhow. I can't get worked up about this. It was just a dream. Dreams are just dreams. My thoughts were interrupted by Chanyeol telling me it's breakfast time.

Chanyeol - hyung, it's time to eat. Are you up?

Baekhyun - yes I am up. I will be there in a minute.

Chanyeol - ok cool. Hurry up though. Because Xuimin and Tao are going to eat it all.

Baekhyun - those guys really. Do they ever stop eating.

Chanyeol - nope. See you in the kitchen.

Baekhyun - Arraso.

I just needed a minute. That dream was intense. I also want to text Hana to see if she was up and ask her how she slept. I think I am falling hard for this girl. I hope she feels the same way. Would it be to soon to tell her I like her or should I wait. Well I'm hungry now. I will text Hana and than go eat.

Hana's POV

I woke up to the sound of a text message on my phone. I wonder who it is. I picked up my phone and it said one text message. I opened it and it was Baekhyun. I was going to text him when I got up but he text me first. It put a smile on my face. I think I will have a great day today. The text message said: Good morning Angel, are you up yet?. Angel? He thinks I am an Angel. I feel so special. I heard Vivian calling my name. I guess it's time to eat. I wrote Baekhyun back real quick. What I wrote: Good Morning Baekhyun, I am up now. About to eat breakfast. How are you doing?. After I went to the kitchen to eat. All the girls were there already.

Miki - Good Morning Unnie. How did you sleep?

Hana - I slept good, how did you sleep?

Miki - I slept good too. Here unnie I made your plate.