Chapter 15 Misunderstanding

I woke up this morning and my head was in so much pain. I guess I went to bed thinking about to much cuz now I have a headache. I haven't heard from Baekhyun or Luhan in days. They have been extremely busy lately. I miss my Baek oppa and Luhan, well I am still confused about him. Today the girls and I are shooting a video with Infinite. I am so excited about that because infinite oppas are funny and a lot of fun. I even have a bias now. Well besides Baekhyun. My bias for Infinite is Sungyeol. He is so nice and funny. We hangout like all the time. I guess you can say he is my best guy friend. I laugh at the fact that Vivian and Miki, get jelly sometimes when I hangout with him. I looked at the clock and it was 9 am, it's almost time to leave. I wonder if the girls are ready. I went to the living room and sure enough like always I am the last one to get ready. I should really change that habit.

Vivian - it's about time.

Sohee - why do you take so long in the morning?

Hana - Mianhae, and I don't know. But today I have a headache so that's why I took so long today.

Miki - Awh, headaches are no fun, would you like some meds unnie?

Hana - no that's ok, it will go away in like an hour or so. But thanks Miki.

Miki - no problem.

Roxy - so it's 9: 15 and we have to be at Woollim in 20 min. Shouldn't we go now.

Sohee - yes we should, come on everyone.

At Woollim.

We got to the Woollim building and of course there were a lot of fans in front. Most of them were Infinite fans but I was happy to see some of ours there as well. We got past the fans and went in side. Sungkyu oppa was waiting for us at the door.

Sungkyu - good morning Angels, how is everyone today?

Sohee - we are all fine, oppa. How are you?

Sungkyu - I'm great, so are you guys ready for the MV filming?

Sohee - yes we are all ready.

Sungkyu - ok good, gaja.

We followed sung oppa and the hole time. Sohee and Sungkyu were laughing and whispering things to each other. How cute, I guess they really like each other. I am happy for them. We walked in to one of the dance studios and all the Infinite boys were there. As soon as yeol oppa saw me, he ran up to me.

Sungyeol - oh the girls are here. Anyong Hana banana. How are you this morning?

Hana - stop calling me Hana Banana, and I am fine. How are you?

Sungyeol - why? It's cute. I am good to, now that you are here.

Hana - Awh your sweet.

Sungkyu - ok guys since everyone is here now. Let's go to the vans. I don't want to be late.

We left and went to the vans. Everyone got in to them. There was 2 vans because there was so many of us. I was Ina van with Sungkyu, Sungyeol, Woohyun. Hoya, Miki, and Sohee. We made it to are location for the MV, it was a school. Right away we went for hair and makeup. After that we started shooting the video. The video was about love, of course. It was about a girl and a guy in love with each other. We were pair up with the boys. I was with Sungyeol oppa of course, Sohee was with Sungkyu go figure, Hoya was with Vivian, Roxy was with Woohyun and Miki was with Myungsoo aka L. The other two guys just played friends of the lovers. We finished filming the video, it took all day. We went back home afterwards and relaxed. I was watching TV with Miki when I got a phone call.

Hana - oh my phone is ringing, Miki, I will be right back.

Miki - oh ok

In room on phone.