Chapter 12 Debut

Hana's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I have been secretly dating Baekhyun and preparing for LOTUSs debut. I have not seen Baekhyun for 2 days now and I miss him like bad. Even though Baek and I are keeping it a secret for now, the girls have been very suspicious of me lately, especially Vivian. They keep asking me who I am texting all the time. I tell them it's my brother, which is half true. I do text my brother but it's mostly Baekhyun. They also keep asking me were do I always disappear to, I tell them that I go to see my brother which is also half true. Ever since my omma called me about my brother being in Seoul. I decided to forgive him and now I go to see him when I can, but I don't spend all my time with him. I go see Baek too. He told me the guys are getting suspicious too, so we decided to lay low until after my group debuts. We don't want a scandal to breakout before or after I just debuted. It was around 2 pm and the girls and I were practicing for the 10th time today, our debut stage is in two days, I went to grab some water than I sat down on the couch about two minuets later I got a text. I picked up my phone and looked at it, it was Baek oppa. I opened the message and began reading.

Text convo.

Baekhyun - hey Angel, how is your day going?

Hana - it's ok, just practicing. What about you?

Baekhyun - it's also ok, we just got done with an interview. I have some free time for the rest of the day. Do you want to hangout?

Hana - I so do want to hangout, I haven't seen you in like 2 days. I will try to sneak away. I will let you know when I am free.

Baekhyun - ok Jagiya, be careful. See you soon. Anyong :P

Hana - I will oppa. See you soon. Anyong :)

I must have been smiling for along time because when I looked up Vivian and Miki were staring at me. Ottoke, there going to ask me again who I was texting. Will they fall for my brother excuse again.

Vivian - Hana, Who were you texting?

Hana - my brother, Wae?

Miki - it doesn't look like it was your brother. Don't lie Hana unnie. Who were you really texting?

Hana - uh I.....

Sungkyu - girls practice is done, you can have the rest of the day to rest. Be back here tomorrow for more practicing at 7 am. Arraso?

All - Ne

Vivian - so Hana spill what have you been hiding? Hmm.

Sungkyu - oh Hana can you come here for a second.

Hana - oh de, sorry guys gotta go. ( phew that was close, thanks Sungkyu oppa)

Vivian - ok you can get away for now but you have to see us later, so be prepared to tell us than.

Hana - ok later.

I got up and went to Sungkyu oppa. I was so glad he called me just before I was about to tell the girls the true. I didn't want to tell them but I am so tired of lying. I made it to Sungkyu oppa.

Hana - I'm here oppa, what is it?

Sungkyu - I wanted to personally congratulate you.

Hana - congratulate me? For what?

Sungkyu - for the commercial you did with EXO awhile ago. The company told me it was a success and they want you to be in another commercial.

Hana - jjinja? That's awesome.

Sungkyu - yes it is.

Hana - is that all oppa?

Sungkyu - actually no. I know your secret Hana?