Chapter 19 The News

I woke up the next morning and started to pack up my stuff. The beach was fun but we must leave today. I hope we get to spend more time on the beach before we leave. I am a little nervous today because Baekhyun and I our now engaged and I don't know how to tell everyone. Think I will wait till we get home to tell the girls. I wonder when Baek is going to tell the boys. I just hope our company's are ok with us getting married. I was just about done packing when Miki walked in the room.

Miki - Unnie, your awake?

Hana - yeah, I got up early so I could pack. I want to spend the rest of the time enjoying the beach.

Miki - same here, you came back late last night. Where did you go?

Hana - oh uh I I went for a walk with Baekhyun.

Miki - aww how cute! Did he kiss you under the stars?

Hana - actually he did, (in a whisper) that and other things.

Miki - what was that Unnie?

Hana - hmm.. Oh nothing. Are you hungry?

Miki - yeah but don't worry about it. I am going to breakfast with Sehun.

Hana - I see... We'll have fun.

Miki - I will, take care unnie.

I smiled at Miki as she walked out the door. She is having breakfast with Sehun, how cute. Maknae love. I finished packing and went in to the kitchen to make breakfast. The other girls must have gotten up early as well because no one was here except for me. It was quite and lonely, I sighed and continued to cook breakfast. Since I was the only one eating I just made some eggs and bacon. I sat down on the table and ate, about 10 minutes later I was done eating. I washed the dishes and than sat down on the couch. I was so bored why did everyone leave me. I picked up my phone and dialed Baekhyuns number. It took him awhile to pick up but he finally did. He must have been sleeping still cause his voice sounded raspy.

Hana - oh oppa, did I wake you?

Baekhyun - huh? Oh Ne. But it's ok I needed to get up anyway.

Hana - oh ok, so what are your plans for today?

Baekhyun - I want to go swimming before we leave. What about you?

Hana - same here, let's go together.

Baekhyun - I was hoping you would say that. I will be ready in like 5 minutes. The others are already there.

Hana - of course they are. Oppa I will be waiting for you outside your cabin.

Baekhyun - ok, I will hurry.

I ended the call with my fiancé, I love saying that it makes me so happy. I went to my room and grabbed a towel. I already was wearing my bathing suit because I put it on this morning. I went out of my cabin and went to The EXO cabin which was like 2 feet away. About a minute later, Baekhyun came out. He had on board shorts and a t shirt.

Hana - why are you wearing a t shirt?

Baekhyun - because I don't want to show off my chocolate abs.

Hana - why not? I want to see.

Baekhyun - you will see them later. Now let's go, we don't have much time left.

Hana - ok oppa.

We made it to the beach and of course everyone was there. The water was so cold, I didn't want to go in. So I sat down on my towel in the sand. Baekhyun grabbed my hand and pulled me up and said your going in. I kept refusing but he picked me up and threw me over his shoulders and ran to the water. I was hitting him and begging him to let me go.