♥Six Flages♥

A/N: This is taking place in modern times therefore it’s an AU. I will do other AU one-shots too so you may see them once in a while. I’m sorry if you ever find Sasuke being a little too OOC. But I try ^-^ just think if he’s too OOC that he can be more like charasuke from RTN (Road To Ninja). If you haven’t seen the movie I can send you a link so you can watch it

Charasuke: So pretty much he looks like Sasuke but doesn’t dress or act like him, he’s a flirt and a playboy it’s pretty basic oh he’s a nice sweetheart ^-^

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You jumped up and down as you looked at the roller coasters, seeing multiple shops, the wonderful smell of popcorn; cotton candy funnel cakes etc. filled the air. Along with the sound of laughter, screams and cries from people of all ages. Sasuke held a small teddy bear that he had won for you in his left hand as his right hand was interlocked with your’s.

You bragged him around the park, seeing as there was just so much to do and not enough time for it all. “Oi slow down, your like a 5 year old in a candy store” he mumbled the last part but you still heard him. You stopped, turning around and glaring at him for a second then your eyes landed on the bear, you blushed some before poking his cheek.

“You're just grumpy because of the heat” you grinned before bragging him once more, he struggle to keep up which he would embarrassing, how could you have so much energy in that little body is what he always wonder. You took him to the fastest ride in the park he looked up and down the ride “you sure you wanna ride that?” he asked as you both got a place in line.

You turned around letting go of his hand, now placing your hand on your hip “Sasuke-duck butt-uchiha are you scared?” you smirked. Sasuke frowned at the word ‘duck-butt’ you were his girlfriend and you gave him the worse middle name (doesn’t have a middle name) something that the blonde idiot would use. He glared at you crossing his arms, still with the bear in hand.

It was hard to take him serious in that position he was holding a kids teddy bear for crying out loud, you did your best to hold in your laughter. “What?” you asked after a long silence he continued to glare at you “duck-butt! Really!!” he hissed trying not to gain attention of everyone else in line.

You shrugged your shoulders “i’m make you pay for that” he spoke looking at you over his shoulder. You smirked “oh i’d love to see what the big bad sasuke could possible do” you said in a sarcastic sad tone puffing out of your cheeks some for effect. Now it was sasuke’s turn to smirk “don’t go clinging to me then when you get scared of this ride” he whistled looking up and down the ride.

“It seems pretty doesn’t it…[name]” he purred turning around to face you still with that smug smirk on his face. You looked up seeing just how high it really was, sure it looked like fun to ride a minute ago but now seeing it up close you began to panic since you were afraid of heights. Though you were scared on you inside you would never tell sasuke that “i’m not scared just you watch i’m ride it all the way you're going to be holding on to me just you watch uchiha” you pointed as you both walked up the stairs.

Sasuke sat down in his seat “good because were here” he patted down the space next to him. Now you started to panic ‘he wouldn’t really make me ride it would he?’ you thought slowing stepping in. Once the bars fell down making sure no one could get out that’s when you frowned “oh second thought may-” before you could even finish it started to move bringing you both back into the light.