♥Just Be Friends Part [1/2]♥

“[Name] hurry up you don’t want to keep your boyfriend waiting” your step-mom called from downstairs, sasuke who was by her side blushed. “Hes not my boyfriend mom!” you yelled walking down the stairs, you wore a [favorite color] kimono it hugged your curves perfectly flowing down your petite body it had small [favorite design] all over. Your [long or short] [hair color] hair was [down or up], you wore a cute shiny tan star clip in your hair.

Sasuke frowned for a second your words echoing in his head ‘he’s not my boyfriend!’ oh he wished he could  be though, he forced a smile once you joined his side. “Picture time~” you mother sing-sang motioning the two of you to be close together “c’mon sasuke get closer don’t be so distant” you mom said sasuke moved behind [name] wrapping his arms around her waist, resting his chin lightly in the crook of her neck.

“Perfect~” her mother smiled taking the picture, sasuke frowned once more after you pulled away to look at the picture. ‘If only I could truly hold you that way [name]’ he thought staring at her before they made eye contact he looked away quickly. ‘I feel that you may be my missing piece [name] if only you knew, when I hold you it feels so right when you lean on me so carefree it makes me want to protect you I just wish I could tell you that I-’

“Sasuke” her sweet voice rang through his ears pulling him out of his deep thought, to sasuke [name]’s voice was sweet silk like a fresh jar of honey. “Huh?” he asked not sure if he missed something that she may have said. “Ready to go?” she repeated extending her hand out for him to take. Sasuke blushed his heart raced fast against his chest this was his first time after all, to be holding [name]’s hand.

“Yeah lets go” he whispered taking her hand, the two walked out the large house and onto the streets. “Eh i’m really looking forward to this festival” she squeaked squeezing the ravens hand sending butterflies down to his stomach. Oh how he wished he could tell the [hair color] haired women just what she did to him with the littlest of things. “Excited much?” he smirked walking along side her his navy yukata ruffling some as he adjusted his shoulder sleeve.

His long raven hair was pulled up into a small ponytail that moved with each step he took along with his bangs that framed his flawless face. “Well it’s not everyday I get to go to the sakura festival this is my first time…c’mon lets go I want this to be special” she chirped letting go of his hand and running off into the crowd of people. Sasuke looked down at his hand the warmth you gave to him slowly left him only leaving coldness.

He snapped out his thoughts once he noticed you weren’t by his side anymore “ah oi [name] wait for me!” he yelled walking past people doing his best to catch up to the [hair color] haired female who was a good 9 feet away from him. After a few shouts and pushing past people sasuke finally was able to catch up to you only to see you munching down on some octopus sausage “you ran all this way for that!” he growled pointing at the small sausage in her mouth.

You nodded your head smiling finishing it off  “yup there my favorite” you laughed taking a few to go. “It’s not like they were going anywhere” he mumbled under his breath before looking down at your  smiling face ‘I guess though it was worth it it’s been too long since I heard her laugh...’ he thought thinking back to the time when Itachi and you first started dating it seemed like itachi made her happier than he ever did, itachi made [name] smile,laugh, blush and brought joy to her life, itachi was always there for her when he sasuke uchiha her best friend couldn’t be.