♥Listen To Your Heart♥

Sasuke ran out of his house a letter clenched tight in his fist he rushed towards the nearest bus stop his hair was soaked, his clothes were drenched in rain water sticking to his skin and his beautiful onyx eyes were on the brink of tears. He was soaked to the bone yet he kept running after the one person he loved [Surname] [Name]  who had showed him true happiness and that was when he was with her.

She made him laugh, smile and for the first time in a long time to care for someone other than himself. “[NAME]!!!” he yelled seeing the [hair color] haired girl walking with her bag in one hand and her red umbrella in the other, she stopped turning around to see a soaked uchiha. Her eyes widen in shocked “sas-sasuke?” she called thinking she may have been seeing things.

The two liked each other secretly never telling the other there true feelings it happened all too quickly right when they the two were getting along and understanding the other, when they were just hitting the surface of love for the other person like no other it all just came to an end all too quickly for the other to accept. [Name] had moved to konoha to study a little she was only to stay for 3 months.

Sasuke ran to catch up with [Name] who just stood frozen in the middle of the sidewalk. “[NAME]!!WHY?!WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ME!!” he yelled gripping the sides of her shoulders “if you were going to leave than wh-why would you leave this!!” he snapped waving the crumpled letter in her face. [Name] who was zoned out in shock came back down to reality and narrowed her eyes at the young raven before her.

“Sasuke stop it, just let me go” she said looking down not wanting to meet his eyes “[name] you showed me how to care…” he gripped tightly on her shoulders “call my crazy but [name] I feel like we were meant to be...I was too far gone lost in my own darkness and hatred then you came and showed me love something no one has ever done before you warmed my heart breaking the cold ice that blocked it you pulled me towards the light that’s why--that’s why… I WON’T ALLOW YOU TO LEAVE ME JUST LIKE THIS!!” he yelled his eyes glistening in the rain showing you he was about to cry at any given moment. Your mouth hung agape surprised by his sudden use of words, when realization came you closed your mouth narrowing your eyes some “what are you trying to say exactly sasuke?” you asked.

[Name] was only suppose to be in konoha for 3 months but she was leaving early she still had a week left. Though it was a short time sasuke wanted to spend every last second with [name] until the very end even if it was only one week. “I’m saying I wanna spend my life with you [name] [surname] by your side forever” he spoke a light blush coming to his cheeks. You blushed as well looking down “aren’t I just a bother to you sasuke...didn’t you say ‘I wish we never met!’...” you spoke softly picking up your umbrella which had fell.

Sasuke looked away remembering the painful memory that he so depressingly wanted to forget. The two had havin a fight just 2 days ago that ended up with sasuke saying some nasty words to [name] leaving her not talking to the young raven and avoid him at all cost. When sasuke had caught his mistake he wanted to apologies as soon as possible but you avoided him during that time.

It was during those two days that he spent away from [name] that he realized just how much he needed you...no needed wasn’t the word , wanted you all for himself to stay by his side, to smile from your heart only for his eyes to see to listen to your beautiful laugh he loved everything about you. Sure he had realized this a while ago when you first came but to sasuke it was a phase at first that he thought would past but with each passing day he found it harder and harder to turn down these feelings it just took two days for him to see it was right in front of him he loved [name] [surname].

[Name] had realized her feelings for sasuke a long time ago but decide to ignore her feelings. She had heard all the bad things sasuke hated about fan girls and too say she didn’t fan herself over the raven once in a while was a understatement. She loved being by sasuke she may have been the one to take him out of his own dark state but little did the raven know that he himself was pulling her to light as well for she too had fallen in a dark state long before she met him.

“I know I said those awful words to you [name] but i didn’t mean it…” he let go of your shoulders taking your hand in his having you drop your suitcase. “I don’t know where you're going but [name] just listen to your heart and tell me your true feelings before you tell me goodbye” he whispered his voice shaking as he pulled you closer to him his chin resting in the crook of her slightly wet neck.

Just then the rain had stopped and small pecks of sunlight shone through the gray clouds from above. Her [eye color] eyes widen in realization, never had she been listening to her heart, to the small voices in her head that reminded her of her feelings for the raven. “Sasuke I-” the sound of a honking taxi had cut you off. “Sasuke I-I have to go...i’m sorry” she cried out those painful words her heart aching in the process. She gripped at his soaked t-shirt not wanting to pull away from him.

Though they were both soaked to the bone from the rain for some odd reason warmth filled them both as they were pressed against each other. Maybe it was the warmth of there hearts that were close to each other listening to the others heartbeat that had given them that warm feeling they both had longed for, it something they never felt before and didn’t want it to end but it had to. It was too soon. Way too soon, “I’ll give you my answer just wait for me” you whispered in his ear before pulling away grabbing your things and getting inside the taxi.

Sasuke ran up to the window pressing his hands against the glass “[name]! [Name] don’t go not yet! It’s too soon!” he yelled making his hands into a fist. You pressed your hand flat against the glass looking up at him tears showing in both of your eyes. Sasuke unclenched his hand laying it flat against the glass as if to press his own hand against yours. The car started up and began moving, sasuke pulled away watching the yellow and black vehicle slowly disappear before his very eyes.

He looked up to the clouds his raven bangs falling over his eyes as tears streamed down his cheeks. “I’ll wait for you [name]...no matter how long it takes” he whispered.
---
~3 Months Later~

[Skin Color] legs stepped out of a black door [hair length] [hair color] hair blowing lightly in the wind as she stepped out the car. A piece of paper with written words and number scribbled on it “this is the place” the [eye color] eyed woman spoke softly yet sweetly walking up the small steps leading to the door.

A slim [skin color] finger pressed lightly on the door bell a small smile on her face as she heard the locks to the door turn and small creak like noise coming from the door letting her know it was opening. [Na]-[Name]” a shocked raven gasped in disbelief he rubbed his onyx eyes wiping away invisible sleep from his eyes thinking it was all just a dream.

“I love you too, Sasuke” the [hair color] haired woman spoke sweetly smiling at him a light blush dusting her [skin color] cheeks. Sasuke stood there frozen for a moment before he hugged her lifting her petite body up into the air swinging her around in a small circle before dropping her back down to earth kissing her soft lips, she didn’t hesitate to kiss the older man back wrapping her arms around his neck messing with his soft spiked locks.

When the two had finally pulled apart sasuke rested his forehead lightly against [name]’s his onyx eyes staring deep into her [eye color] eyes. There fingers intertwined with each others “sasuke I wanna stay by your side I only wish to be with you I love you, it’s what my heart is telling me” she whispered. Sasuke pulled away from [name]’s hand wrapping it around her waist and pulling her close “I’ll stay by your side no matter what” he spoke huskily before pressing his lips upon her’s once more. [Name] snaked her arm around the ravens neck once more deepening the kiss it just felt so...so right! ‘Never again will I ignore what my heart’s telling me, sasuke thank you for telling me to listen to my heart’ she thought smiling into the kiss.

-Love Mayumi-chan