♥Interruption♥

“This movie is so boring!!” sasuke commented staring at the tv screen “what are you talking about sasuke? This is a great movie!” you said back taking a small amount of buttered popcorn into your mouth “well, when are the action scenes coming? There’s nothing but mushy stuff on here” he mumbled crossing his arms.

Sasuke may have been a bored and not so easy to entrain person but even he couldn’t sit still and watch a romance movie no matter how much his girlfriend begged him to stay and watch it with her. “You baka! That’s because it’s a all romance movie! Why do you think titanic was called the greatest romance movie of all time did you really think it was an action movie?” you looked up at your raven hair boyfriend annoyed.

This had been your first time watching this movie and you wanted to watch it with sasuke who seemed to think it had some action in it. “Well I was hoping the ship would get into battle with another passing ship on the ocean instead of hitting a stupid block of ice..this movie is putting me to sleep”. [A/N: I haven’t seen titanic don’t judge me lol but anyways I’m pretty sure they hit ice right anyways back to the story].

“Putting you to sleep? Humph! Sometimes I think you don’t have a romantic bone in your body” you mumbled under your breath rolling your [eye color] orbs. Sasuke looked at you shock for a second “what? I can be romantic” he crossed his arms “can not!” you whined like a 5 year old crossing your arms over your chest looking away from him.

“Can too!”

“Can not!”

“Can too!”

You smirked shoving the bowl of popcorn in his face playfully “not!” you said in victory getting the last word. “Oi no fair! Two can play that game!” he smirked pinning you down on the couch you playfully glared at him trying to get out from underneath him. His smirk only grew he enjoyed watching you struggle and now it was your turn to pay the price.

His hands slid down your side touching a certain tickle spot you told him never to touch at when you first decide to become more than just friends. Your eyes widen knowing exactly what he was about to do “no sasuke wait I-ahaha” you bursted into fits of laughter as he tickled you.

“No sasuke ha! Ha ha! D-Don’t tickle me haa haa!! o-okay I give up ha ha hee-hee I gi-give up haha” he stopped a small smile pulled to his lips his onyx eyes looking down into your [eye color] orbs. His forehead was pressed softly against your’s his black bangs resting on your [skin color] cheeks “can too” he whispered.

“Hee-hee..yeah. You’re such a loveable dumbass… I love you so much”   “...I love you too [Name]” his head tilted to the side just a little for a kiss was about to be place upon your lips or so you thought. Before his soft lips could even touch your’s the doorbell rang.“Who the hell could be at the door” you sighed in annoyance making your hand into a fist “don’t worry [Name] I’ll go see who it is and get rid of them” he sat up kissing your cheek before walking over to the wooden door.

“♥Sasuke…♥” you whispered in daze looking at the uchiha crest on his back. “Hey if you don’t mind i’m busy at the moment so if you could just leave-” he paused seeing the pinkette in front of his door “sakura what are you doing here” he stepped out closing the door behind him.

You raised a brow wondering why he closed the door but shrugged it off and continue to watch the movie. “If you're here to propose your undying love to me forget i’m with [Name] now and she’s all I need” sakura’s eyes watered in hurt “but I knew you longer than her and I love you more than her!” she yelled tears streaming down her cheek.

‘This really needs to stop’ the raven thought letting out a sigh combing his bangs upward  “look sakura if you really love him…” he began trying not to gag “then prove it by-”  “by giving [name]-chan to naruto and re-building your clan with you sasuke-kun yes I accept” she smiled cutting him off. Sasuke stared at her making a ‘wtf’ face “what the hell no I was going to say by letting me be happy with [Name] it would never work out between us…

He turned around heading for the door “what she and I have is something i’m holding onto and won’t give up on so easily” he finished closing the door on the pinkette.  “Hm already asleep” sasuke smirked picking up your petite body your eyes fluttered open some still in the state of being half awake and half asleep “who-who was it”  you mumbled “no one important” he told you getting in bed next to you.

Your head rested on sasuke’s chest hearing the sound of his heart beat drum through your ear his chest rising slightly from the calming ness of the breaths he took. ‘What we have is something I never felt before with anyone else but you...I’ll protect you with all my might’ he pulled you closer to him having his arm rest around your waist.

-Love Mayumi-chan