♥Date Night♥

You sat there on your boyfriend’s lap drawing little hearts on his chest “come on Sasuke just one date” you whined laying your head on his muscular chest. “I’m busy [Name]” he said trying to read a scroll his brother had left behind for him to read. “You're always busy~you never take me out you big grumpy duck-butt” you pouted hiding your face in his chest.

Lightly hitting him, his eye twitched at the word ‘duck-butt’ but decide to let it go “we went out last night wasn’t that good enough?” he asked looking down at you. That’s when you stood up pointing at him “going on a S-rank mission that nearly killed us doesn’t count as a date baka!” you yelled stomping upstairs.

Sasuke sighed watching you leave from his lap ‘it’s bad enough that she let the dobe move in with us now she wants to do dates?!’ he thought resting his hand on his thigh. ‘Hm. so that’s what it feels like when shes gone’ he thought once more before finishing where he left off on his scroll in peace.

That’s when he saw you walking over to door with Naruto following behind you “if you won’t take me out then Naruto will” you puffed out your cheeks sticking out your tongue, Naruto walked out the door waiting for you “have fun with your scrolls Sasuke-kun~” you teased walking out the door.

Sasuke got up watching you leave his house with his idiot friend “you always have to do this huh [Name]?” he said out loud letting out a sigh of annoyance. Naruto and [Name] went out to  fancy restaurant not to far from her home “you sure it’s ok to leave sasuke alone?” naruto asked putting some shrimp in his mouth. You nodded your head “of course he wants to be with his scroll instead so screw him and his little wimpy scrolls too” you huffed picking at your food.

Though you loved sasuke dearly you just wish he could spend a little more time with you, even ever you weren’t doing missions you would ask him if you do something together but he always say “i’m busy” or “hang out with naruto [Name]” it was one of the two. Only time you guys had alone time to talk was in bed and that was just 5 minutes until he fell asleep.

The chances of spending time together was very slim you both were apart of anbu so that only meant that you both had to do mission a lot barley getting a day off. Today had been one of your days off but like all other day offs sasuke was being well sasuke. “Oi [Name]-chan” naruto said waving his hand in front of your face you blinked going back into reality “sorry naruto-kun i was just thinking” you laughed nervously rubbing the back of your sheepishly.

“You want sasuke-teme here right? Instead of me” he frowned your mouth dropped a tear slid down your cheek as you ran over to his side of the table and hugged him. “That’s not true naruto-kun i like you really i do you're like a big brother to me” you hugged him tighter as people began to stare. Naruto laughed nervously scotting over for you to sit since you were literally on your knees hugging him from the side.

Now you sat next to him pulling your food from across the table the two of you began to chat “you're like a little sister to me [Name]-chan and i will protect you no matter what believe it” he gave you a thumbs up before digging back into his food. You laughed taking a slip from your glass of wine.

“mnemever mlmmhet sasmmkue” the blonde began to speak again but it didn’t help much considering he had noodles in his mouth. His cheeks were puffed out like a chipmunk. You laughed once more motioning him to finish chewing first “ah~i said never let sasuke-teme hurt you” he grinned “because if he does i’ll beat him up” he gave you a thumbs up. You stared at him in awe for a moment “naruto” you smiled softly.