♥You'll Be Mine♥

It was a dark summer night nice and cool [Name] had just gotten out the shower and was now going to sleep. Her [Eye Color] eyes slowly closed, welcoming sleep with open arms. Her [Hair Color] locks dipped off the side of her queen size bed, her petite body snuggled against the warmth of her [Favorite color] blanket.

In the night shadows a figure stayed watching the sleeping beauty shift in her sleep stepping out of the shadow’s his raven hair glowed in the moonlight his open white shirt matched the moonlight which reflected off of him. [Name]’s eyes fluttered up sitting up quickly hearing the sound of her door closing revealing the raven haired man.

‘Impossible it can’t be’ she thought looking into his onyx eyes “sasuke-kun?!” she yelled in a whisper with surprise. It had been three years since he left the village and as much as she and the others tried to bring him back it just didn’t happen. “Sasuke-kun what are you doing here? Last I heard you were…” she paused watching as he grew closer to her until he was right by her side.

“I came to see you” he stated his bangs covering his eyes while he stroked her flawless [Skin Color] cheek. “But why?”  “I had to come to see you, [Name] I couldn’t help it…” he whispered ‘what is this? It’s like romance story...his hand is warm...he’s really here’ she thought not looking away from his hypnotizing onyx eyes. ‘Why is he looking at me like that’ “so charming you really are the most beautiful yoshino blossom[1]” he told her leaning closer to the shock girl.

Not giving [Name] enough time to say something back he pressed his lips against her’s making the [hair color] haired girl eyes widen in disbelief before closing giving in just a little . He was warm, his kisses were soft and passionate, his touch was gentle, as much as she dreamed of the moment for sasuke to acknowledge her feelings she knew this was wrong.

Pushing the raven away from her leaving them in arms length she moved away from him “[Name]?”   “I-I can’t!” her hands gripped at the cover that rested on her lap. “...Can’t?” sasuke asked sitting next to you “you can’t just come back here like this acting this way...sasuke-kun, things are different now…! You’ve been gone so long! So much time has passed that I- I like somebody else now...I think...I…”.

[Hair color] locks covered her eyes that held in the tears that wanted to fall “who is it that you like, [Name] ?” sasuke asked narrowing his eyes at the [hair color] haired girl before him. A light shade of pink spread to her cheeks while she bit her bottom lip “...it’s…[second favorite naruto character]...”

“So do you love him?” silence filled the room “if that’s your answer, then it’s stupid for you to refuse me, [Name]” he smirked lifting her chin before crashing his lips upon her’s once more. “Sasuke-kun! I said-”  his index finger pressed against her soft lips shushing her words. “You can be denial towards me now [Name] but…” he leaned in closer his hot breath tickling the the side of her ear sending a weird shiver down her spine.

“I will make you mine” he whispered leaving a kiss mark on her neck before disappearing.

A/N: Not much of an ending I know but I was thinking of making a second part or a story from it I’m still deciding. I would love to hear what you guys thoughts are on this about the one-shot in general and if I should continue it or not.

Yoshino Blossom- It’s a white cherry blossom tree with petals that symbolize purity for people with kind hearts

-Love Mayumi-chan♥