♥Selfie♥

“Sasuke lets send Naruto-kun a quick picture” you chirped pulling out your phone “ya know [Name] I think I left the oven on I should go check” he laughed nervously rubbing the back of his head sneaking off. “Sasuke!” you hissed grabbing the back of his shirt collar smiling at him. “Ah a quick picture shouldn’t hurt” he sighed walking back to your side.

“Smile Sasuke” you spoke happily holding his hand a smile of your face while Sasuke just glared and look anywhere else but the camera. Looking at the picture you frowned seeing how bad Sasuke made it look. “Sasuke could you at least look a little happy” you asked deleting the picture “it’s not a big deal just send it” he replied back in his usual monotone voice.

“Hm” you sighed with a frown pressing the delete button “I have an idea” you whispered to yourself running over to the raven. “Hm? What now?” he asked looking at your excited face. You smiled pulling out your phone “not another picture” he groaned rolling his eyes “trust me this one will be much better” you cheered happily having your finger over the small red dot.

“Ready~” you sing-sang looking at the raven “lets get this over with” he grunted, you stood on your tippy toes giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. In an instant Sasuke’s face flushed red quickly you took the picture and sent it to Naruto. “Ah look it turned out so cute Sasuke~” you smiled showing him the picture.

“Gimme that!” he demanded reaching for the phone, but you pulled it behind your back “nope i’m keeping this one” you smirked “maybe I should send it to the whole school” your smirk grew seeing how much paler he gotten. “[NAME]. YOUR. DEAD!” he roared chasing you around the house.

You laughed running away from him “you're too slow uchiha if you ever gonna catch me you must keep up” you snickered running up the stairs. Sasuke smirked grabbing your ankle making you come to a stop “oi let go! That’s so cheating!! Sasuke let me go!!!” you yelled doing your best to shake his hand off but his grip only got tighter.

“No I don’t think I will” he smirked shaking his head “hm if you wanna play cheat games will play cheat games” you turned around and jumped him. He may have let go of your ankle but by then the two of you were rolling down the stairs until hitting the bottom. “Ow ow ow that hurts~” you whined rubbing the back of your head.

“Oi Sasuke are you ok-” you froze seeing the raven on top of you not only that but he was also panting,blushing and his shirt ripped some down the middle showing off his well toned chest. “Sasuke I-” you leaned up blushing your lips just an inch away from his until realization hit you “get off me i’m fine you can move now” you narrowed your eyes at the raven. Sure you had feelings for the raven but the two of you were JUST friends the two of you constantly teased each other  like the kiss on the cheek you did earlier.

“[Name]...” he leaned down closer to your face his minty breath lightly fanning your face “kiss me” he spoke. You blushed “what did you say?!”  “I really do hate repeating myself…” he sighed “I said...kiss me” he whispered huskily into your ear sending a strange tingling feeling down your spine.

“Hell no!! Get off me!! As if some girl would wanna ki-mmh mmgh” you were cut of by a pair of soft lips. Your [Eye Color] orbs widen in shock for a second before closing, the two of you pulled away for a second looking into each others eyes “so the rumors are true you're a good kisser after all Uchiha” you smirked wrapping your arm around his neck messing with his soft black locks.

He smirked at your comment before kissing you once more his hand moving freely touching and caressing your side. Before anything could go any farther like Sasuke wanted his big brother had to come in and ruin everything “Sasuke! Kissing on the floor is no way to win a lady” Itachi spoke sending a wink your way making you giggle when the two of you had pulled away.

“Shut up nii-san no one asked you” Sasuke growled getting up pulling you up with him “I’m just saying [Name] here may have hurt her self with your weight upon her small body after all those tomatoes you eat I wouldn’t want a big tomato on me either” he smirked seeing his little brothers face go red.

“Oh and there’s also this” he pulled out a photo from his suit pocket waving it around “you should treat you big brother with more respect Sasuke wouldn’t want this floating around” he teased Sasuke only blushed more knowing full well what picture his older brother had “oh [Name] where are my manners here have a lookie” he smirked handing the photo to you.

“[Name] don’t you even-”  “AHAHAHA oh Sasuke you never told you looked so cute as  kid” you laughed and awed at the picture at the same time. “Naruto has to see this” you chuckled calming down pulling out your phone you took a quick pic and handed it back to Itachi. “ITACHI!!” Sasuke roared now chasing his brother you continued to laugh watching the two brothers chase each other.

-Love Mayumi-chan