♥He's A Monster♥

A/n: Ignore the lipstick in less you like it on him ^-^

“[Name]-senpai I love you please go out with me” a freshmen asked the said [Hair Color] haired girl. Laughing nervously rubbing the back of her neck she rejected him nicely “well I’ll see you around ok” she smiled walking over to Sakura who kept calling her over “oh [Name] you’ll never get a man if you keep rejecting them all” Sakura complained swinging her arm around your neck.

You laughed with frown brow “he’s a freshman Sakura-chan besides I’m already dating someone remember” you commented “oh yes I forgot you do have a “boyfriend” my bad but I simply can’t be that if I never seen the guy” she smirked hoping to call your bluff but it was true you were dating someone.

The thing was your lover only showed up at night you never knew where he was during the day time. His name was Sasuke Uchiha, he was a monster a creature you would hear in a fairytale a night creature that lived in the dark shadows. He’s onyx eyes were hypnotizing not the good kind either one look into his eyes made you feel scared yet safe at the same time.

*Time skip(night)*

“You sure you don’t need a ride it’s dark out and they say that’s when the monster come out” the pinkette shivered walking you to her door “it’s quite alright I can hold my own” you waved goodbye before leaving the house. The street lamps lit up bits of the sidewalk, crickets chirped with every step you took it was late the night animals sang(not really) there night songs.

Faint footsteps followed behind [Name] with every step she took, pausing and looking behind she shrugged not seeing anything. ‘Must just be my imagination I should hurry home though’ she thought quickening her pace. The footsteps behind her also moved faster getting closer to the [Eye Color] eyed girl.

‘It’s probably someone going the same way as you [Name] no need to be scared’ she assured herself with little hope which disappeared in the blink of an eye as a hand pressed against her mouth keeping her from screaming for help. You struggle to break free from the stranger but he pulled your arm behind your back.

You were suddenly free from the stranger when you looked behind you to thank whoever had saved you there was no one there but the knocked out man who tried to take you. Shrugging the thought aside you continue your walk home until you made it to your apartment.

‘I wonder if I’ll see him tonight? He usually does come but I got home so late and he can’t be out in the sun’ you frowned at the thought. It’s not like he had a choice if he was to step a foot into the sun people would not only throw things at him and curse him but also try to kill him or lock him up. Getting dress into your [Favorite Color] silk night dress you sat on your bed waiting for sleep to consume you.

---

It was 3am the winds howled, the tree leaves rustled [Name] snuggled in her fluff blanket. She stayed up til 2 waiting for her boyfriend who just seemed to not show up that night/morning giving up she had welcomed sleep with open arms.

Sasuke P.O.V
I flew down landing in front of her window ‘she’s probably asleep by now’ I looked up at the sky ‘the sun will be rising soon’ I bit my lip having my fang pierce me drawing blood. Wiping it off I entered her room, sure enough she was asleep “[Name]” I whispered walking over to her.

“[Name]” I called out again a little louder shaking her only for her to mumble the word baka and turn away from me. I sighed crawling on top of her looking down at her taken in her image. From her soft [Hair Length] [Hair Color] hair to her smooth [Skin Color] skin. I moved some of her hair that blocked her neck licking my lips I bared my fangs ‘I really shouldn’t but...’