♥A New Start♥

[Name] looked up at the uchiha crest she had pinned up the bedroom wall taking a step back she admire her work “hopefully sasuke likes it” she whispered to herself adjusting the belt around her white robe. Sasuke who watched his wife from the doorway, smiled approaching her, he placed his hand on her shoulder gaining the [hair color] haired woman's attention.

“Ah sasuke” she smiled turning around facing her husband “so what do you think is it good?” she asked looking back at the uchiha crest. Sasuke grabbed [Name]’s wrist turning her around, he pulled her into a warm embrace his robe brushing against her flawless skin. Her [eye color] orbs widen for a second before closing tears forming in her eyes. After sasuke had come back to the village and help with the fourth shinobi war sasuke had proposed to [Name].

When the two had gotten married sasuke decide it’ll be best if they lived far from the ninja world to start a new life, a new family together with each other and to forget the bad things that happened in the past. “Your happy aren’t you, [Name]?” sasuke asked pulling away resting his hand on her shoulder. His free hand reached up and wiped away the tears  from her smooth [skin color] cheeks.

“I’ll always be happy if you're by my side Sasuke” she smiled putting her hand on top of his “I’ll do my best for us I absolutely will so don’t ever feel like it’s only you”. Sasuke’s eyes widen for a quick second before softening “[Name] as long as i’m alive in this world I’ll protect you there’s no reason for you to go out”

“But Sasuke I-”

“You took me out of the my own darkness [Name] and brought me back towards the light your light, it’s the least I could do for you”

“Sasuke” she shook her head a warm smile gracing her flawless [skin color] skin “I see so that’s how it’ll be…” she closed her [eye color] orbs as if gathering up her thoughts of what to say next. “Then I’ll make sure to keep you in the light no matter what...we’ll were way out here far away from the others we can make a new life and forget about her past no matter how hard it may be” she opened her eyes looking up at her husband.

Sasuke smiled taking her hand “we still have one more thing to accomplish” he smirked leading her over to there king sized bed. Laying her down [Name] looked up at Sasuke raising a curious brow. “We still have to rebuild my clan” his smirk grew as he got on top of her kissing her soft lips with lust,desire passion and much love.

[Name] moaned some wrapping her arms around his neck her fingers played with his spiked surprisingly soft raven locks. “You know I love you, [Name] more than anything” he whispered pulling away from the kiss staring down into her beautiful [eye color] orbs. Anyone around would be able to see the love in there eyes something so powerful yet passionate the two shared there’s no words to describe it.

Sasuke removed [Name]’s robe revealing her neck he smiled latching his lips to the soft flesh marking her. [Name] moaned Sasuke’s name the moment he sucked on her sweet spot, sasuke stood up some looking back down at his wife who was already panting and blushing like a fresh cherry “Sas-Sasuke I...I love you too” she panted pushing herself up wrapping an arm around his neck “I love you s-so much” she panted before pressing her lips upon his.

Sasuke didn’t hesitate to kiss the beautiful [hair color] haired woman back he pulled the blanket on top of him covering himself and [Name]. The two had a very busy but passionate night together something only for them to know.

A/N: As you can guess by the ending Sasuke and [Name] pretty much made love to each other that night I could finish it leading it down to a lemon to my awesome fangirls or you can just picture it in your head but if you would like the lemon version please message my privately and I’ll send it to you. You must give me your email though if you would like it ^-^ thanks you guys for reading

-Love Mayum-chan