♥Come Back...Please♥

A/N: This one-shot is sad you have been warned i’m sorry I can’t make all happy and sunshine anyways in this one-shot you and Sasuke are “married” though it was never really official since you didn’t have a wedding or anything. Enjoy ^-^

[Name] paced back and forth in the huge bedroom she shared with her boyfriend, Sasuke had been gone for 5 days due to a mission he was assigned to by lady Tsunade ‘oh Sasuke please be careful’ she thought biting the tip nail of her thumb. Every time someone came to the door with a frown she would assume that something had happen to her raven lover but they would come for stupid reasons.

It was said that if someone was to ever die on a mission that there family,wife, friends etc. would be the first to know about it. They would hand over there headband to there loved ones while someone told them the awful news. [Name] hugged her self keeping the tears in ‘if Sasuke ever died I would-’  “NO!” she yelled at her self “he’s fine Sasuke’s strong he can hold his own” she spoke.

Knock Knock

Looking out the window [Name] saw two ninja’s dressed in suits one holding flowers while the other held a headband. [Eye Color] orbs widen in shock as she ran down the stairs ‘please no don’t tell me- it can’t be!!’ her heart raced fast against her chest as she opened the door for the two ninja’s “Miss Uchiha we have...bad news” they stated handing her Sasuke’s crossed out headband.

[Name] welcomed the two jounin inside handing them both a warm cup of tea “as you may have known Sasuke was sent on a mission 5 days ago...he went missing shortly after for 3 whole days…” they paused looking up at you. “When we found him he was covered in blood, bruises and cuts everywhere there was even a huge wound in the middle of his chest we took him straight to hokage-sama...[Name] there’s been a trace of poison in his blood how he managed to stay alive is beyond us but we are certain  he doesn’t have much time left”

“I-I see...gentlemen if you excuse me please” you smiled sweetly as tears rolled down your cheeks. “Will give you some time” they spoke leaving the headband and flowers before walking out the house. You fell to your knees sobbing into your hands crying out loudly, after a few minutes of crying,sniffling and using up a whole box of tissues you got on your sandals walking out “will you take me to him”

---

“[Name]-chan what are you doing here?!” Sakura asked stepping out of a room blood on her gloves and mask. ‘Oh dear god please tell me that’s not Sasuke’s room’  “Sakura I need to know how Sasuke’s doing!” I asked looking into her green eyes for some kind of hope that he was alright.

You looked at the door Sakura had just came from ‘Sasuke Uchiha’ it read on the plate ‘so this is his room’ you frowned grabbing the door knob. “Wait [Name]-chan you can’t-” not listening to the pinkette you ran into the room only to stop dead in your tracks when looking at the sight before you.

There he laid wires hooked up to him, bloody bandages everywhere, he’s heart monitor moved slowly. You covered your mouth as tears slipped out of your [Eye Color] orbs “[Name]-chan I-”  “what happened to the poison?” she asked not taking her eyes off her beloved. “We tried getting it out but whatever kind of poison this was it seems to be incurable” the pinkette spoke a frown on her pale face.

“C-Could you guys...just give me a minute” your voice came out shaky as you walked over to Sasuke’s resting body. They gave a small nod and walked out “Sas-Sasuke can you hear me?” you asked taking his hand ‘so cold’ you thought brushing your thumb over his knuckles. His eyes fluttered open revealing his onyx eyes.

Your breath hitched looking down at him “[Na]-[Name] I’m sorry…” he breathed out squeezing your hand lightly “I really don’t think I’ll...make it out...of this” he spoke “don’t say that you’ll be fine, Sasuke” you cried out a few tears dropping on his pale face. He shook his head slowly a small warm smile on his face “we both know...that’s not true…[Name] listen to me ok...before I go...I want you...to have something of mine”

He pointed towards his bloody jounin vest “in the front pocket...there’s a box...bring it here” he told her still smiling. You nodded your head doing as he asked handing him the small box “[Name] before I go...I want you..to have this” he slowly opened the box revealing a silver Ring that had the words ‘You Are My Only Love’ engraved into it. You looked back up at Sasuke tears still streaming down your face.

“[Name] we been together...for a long time...I promised myself...that one day...I’ll marry you” a depressed chuckled escaped his lips. “This wasn’t how I planned it...but I still want you...to marry me...so will you?”   “Sasuke I-of course I’ll marry you” you covered your face with your petite hands muffling the sobbing noise that escaped your mouth “hey don’t cry..[Name] you're too beautiful...for tears” he slowly looked over at his heart monitor seeing the slow speed ‘I see times almost up’ he thought looking back at you.

“[Name] I’m glad I can die...happy knowing that..you said yes” he closed his eyes making your teary [Eye Color] orbs widen. “I want you to know...that you were my only true love...I loved you so much…[Name] you helped me...make up for my past mistakes...for that I’m very thankful…” he took hold of your hand.

“I’ll always love you…[Name]” was the last thing he said before his eyes closed, his monitor held the long beep sound “Sasuke! Sasuke no come back...please don’t leave! Don’t leave me alone!!” you cried into his chest now holding his lifeless body. Sakura came rushing in about to ask question when she saw the scene before her.

---

You laid in bed staring at the ceiling dried tear stained your cheeks, you felt like crying all over again by thinking about him but couldn’t no tears would come out anymore. “Sasuke…” you called out in a shaky voice. ‘I’ll always love you...[Name]’ his words were still fresh in your mind.

Looking down at the silver ring  in your palm you gripped it making your hand into a fist. “I miss you so much...Sasuke” you cried out in agony covering your face once more before holding your self imaging it was him instead.

Back up far above the clouds Sasuke looked down at your crying figure gripping at his heart he bit down on his lower lip. “I can’t stand to see her like this, Nii-san” he spoke slowly looking at his older brother “I know it’s hard Sasuke” he patted his back a small sad  smile on his face “one day though you’ll both be reunited to each other until then we must wait” he spoke.

Sasuke nodded taking one last look at you, he walked away with his brother wiping away the painful silent tears that he had cried. ‘Until then [Name] please be strong’he thought.

A/N: I’m very sorry that I made sasuke die you guys i feel awful (*^*) I literally cried writing up this one-shot there will be a part two don’t worry I just have to get all my ideas straight for it. I’m also very sorry for any of my fans/fan-girls that may have cried...well til then I’ll see in the next update

-Love Mayumi-chan